Monday, June 17, 2013

Sister Thera BIG DAY ♥

Congratsss my sis :D

I know I should blog about how my brother-in-law propose to my sister last month but unfortunately I was waiting for the proposal video from the wedding planner so I can't blog it now LOL... Wish to share the video to you guys because it was super romantic :D Okkayy, I don't want to talk much here because I will blog soon so stay tuned hehehehe... 

19 May 2013 was my sister BIG day because its the day that my sister and my brother-in-law became the real husband and wife LOL... This is my first time attend the marriage registration :) hahaha~ It's a good experience thou but so many peoples and so hot WTF... That day I was so rushing because I just came back from Emirates and Saudia interview hahahaha~ (Sad... Don't want talk about it anymore LOL :( ) My hair and make up was damn messy and I just change a dress LOL


Brother-in-law's father and our daddy~


Okaayy.. Time to swear!

Sign the marriage certificate

Daddy and father-in-law as witness

YES! 我得左啦!

Exchange the wedding ring 










The Liew Family 



Our OOTD LOL

Wish sister and brother-in-law happily ever after :D



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! ! Wish them happiness forever♥♡

    ReplyDelete