Saturday, June 8, 2013

Genting Theme Park


Hi peoples, it's been a while since I last updated about my life. I've been going through some hard time recently so forgive me. Now I'm back and I will try update as much as I can if you guys don't mind :) Last week, we whole family went to Genting to bring our little brother and sister to Genting outdoor theme park because they never been there before. Now it's school holiday, so its the best time for family trip but one thing I hate the most is.............. PEOPLES! Damnnnnnn so many peoples... LOL... 

Don't know how many times I've been to Genting theme park already and I can even walk to all the games with my eyes close.. LOL... Seriously I am so damn boring with Genting theme park and I bet you all feel the same too hahahaha~ So this post, let's enjoy the photos only LOL 

My dear sisters and brother



Only us to theme park :)

Ling Ling and me

Hanson Hean & my love 





I also trying out my new baby camera with new function called 'motion blur'.. Still can capture a very clear picture although the background is moving so fast... (FYI, we are playing Spinning Cup) LOL


SEE! I love the effect woah!



The Dinosaur Land


ALL WET after Log Flume... =.=


The FAMILY :D

Lastly, OOTD

All top and bottom from Bangkok :)

See ya next post... BYE

  

2 comments: