Sunday, April 14, 2013

Outfit post: How to Style Up with EMBROIDERY TOP

Advert Post

Hi readers :) Normally what style would you like to dress up ? For me, I prefer casual but fashionable (What am I talking ?) when come to styling... Hmm.. Basically I don't really like to look so feminine that's why I prefer swag LOL... Sorry to my boyfren T_T because he love to see me dress up like lady since long time ago LOL.. But some of you might love to dress up like a real lady too Hehehehe~

Today I'm gonna show you guys how to style up with a EMBROIDERY TOP which I get from The Eglantine Boutique This EMBROIDERY TOP is only selling RM59(OMG! So cheap) and with super great quality :) For me I really love this kind of Top because you can mix and match in many different way... And this is so interesting if you really love fashion :) So girls, let's start :)

First, I would like to show you how I mix and match with boyish and sexy style with this EMBROIDERY TOP. This top comes with white and black colour but I choose white because white can easily match with any different colour. I wear a short tube inside and a pair of pattern legging to show some sexiness hehehe~
Accessories that I use: Black colour beanie, Cross necklace from Bangkok, red bracelet from Jusco Kepong and stud boots from Katoon Channel




Sexiness showed when you got a piercing on your belly Hehehehe~ 



This is how the top looks like.. 

The back look

Okkayyy, the second style is for those who love to wear dress or love to dress up like a real lady... Here, I style up with a princess look :) a tube dress inside(A very simple style up), you can even wear a very simple dress and mix with this top, looks much more different, so its very convenient and easy :)
Accessories that I use: Headpiece from Zalora, LOVE necklace from Jusco Kepong and heels from Bangkok







Okayy, here comes the end of this post :) If you really like to buy this top please go to here The Elegantine Boutique 

FYI, all these photos are taken by my new baby camera which is SONY NEX-F3! Damn! I really love this camera so much.. I don't even need to edit all these photos and I can just uploaded it straight away! =D Hahahaha... Happy girl with more good posts next time... See ya bye~ 



8 comments:

  1. Your make up is so pretty!! Can you do a make up tutorial vid? Please ~><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) I'm still in learning process.. I will make one if possible :D

      Delete
  2. teach me how to make up too...i wanna learn how to draw eye brow....and u should teach how to dress up to make us look slimmer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sohbet, sex sohpet, sex chat, sex çet, gay sohbet, gabile sohbet, lezbiyen chat, geveze sex sohbet, cinsel sohbet, gabile çet, gay çet, gay sohbet kanalı, gay sohpet, cinsel sohpet, gay chat, live sohbet, kelebek gay chat, kelebek gay çet, marcinal sohbet, marcinal çet, kelebek görüntülü çet, kelebek canlı çet,
    Sohbet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Information! Thanks for sharing it as a blog. fmwhatsapp apk

    ReplyDelete