Sunday, April 7, 2013

Madame Tussauds Wax Museum @ Siam Discovery Bangkok

Welcome to Bangkok! =P

Sawadeeka again readers... This is another Bangkok post again :) Today gonna blog about my first day in Bangkok. We went to Siam after we put our stuffs in our hotel. The hotel I booked from Agoda was damn nice and its only RM180 per night. Our hotel was Furama Silom Hotel, 4 start hotel and deluxe room! We do not want to booked the hotel at the city center because it is very expensive and the room is super small. Luckily our hotel is nearby the BTS Station and just need to walk 10 minutes and we can go anywhere :)

Okkkay.. stop writing nonsense. We went to Siam and visit the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum at Siam Discovery. It costs RM70 per person but its worth it because you need at least 2 hours to visit the whole museum. I don't want to write too long on this post and you guys just enjoy the pictures ok ?? 

The entrance :)


Sawadeeka peoples... 



The fake actor and the fake director LOL




Stupid babi sis... hahahaha


Are they all fake ??







Ahhhhh!!! Obama office... busy busy


We are your fans! Steve Job



David Beckham and 2 crazy sis


Congrats! Hahahaha~


My boy~ Nickhun 

WTH!




Michael Jackson... My idol forever

Justin Bieber.. Which one more handsome ? Of course my boy laaaa... hahaha

Tata Young

Sis with Madonna LOL

邓丽君 My mummy's idol 

Jay Chou

What the hell are they doing? 

My favourite actor! Nicholas Cage

Pirates of The Caribbean.. Johnny Depp

Sorry I'm too short


Doraemon!

Bruce Lee VS Ngai ?

=.= Hahahaha

Oprah TV Show starts now... 




Michelle Yeoh~ Malaysia's hero



Chan Chan Chan Chan Chan.. Chan Chan Chan Chan Chan..
Saranghaeyo Jackie Chan! Hahahaha

That's mine! No! That's mine!



Group pic! 

Lastly OOTD
Shirt from my Tiffany sis
Leather skirt from Brands Outlet
Shoes from annyee.com
Backpack from Topshop


XOXOXO~ 



2 comments: