Monday, April 1, 2013

Magnum Cafe @ Siam Center Bangkok

Welcome to Magnum Cafe

Sawadeeka lovers :) First of all, WELCOME BACK TO THE BLOG LEMONN! And Happy April Fool! I'm back to Malaysia from Bangkok yesterday and FYI, I'll be start working on 3rd of April after one month grounded because of my face, T_T Feel lazy to work again but no choice because I NEED MONEY right now! LOL... 

Today gonna blog about Magnum Cafe during my Bangkok Trip :) Hahahaha~ Alot of nice photos again during this trip so please be patient and check out all my photos LOL... This trip consists 6 of us, me and boyfren, 2 sisters and another sister with boyfriend. We went to Magnum Cafe on the 2nd day of the trip and also spend our time at SIAM. OMFG! SIAM is super damn f*cking BIG(sorry for being so rude because I don't know how to describe my feeling when I go to SIAM). SIAM got alot shopping mall and street market like SIAM PARAGON, SIAM CENTER, SIAM DISCOVERY, SIAM TOWER and SIAM SQUARE. Magnum Cafe is located at SIAM CENTER :) Its a new cafe and it just opened 2 months ago so lucky us because we got the chance to try :D

Tiffany, boyfren and Ting

The entrance of the Magnum Cafe.. 

Thera sis and her boyfriend, Ngai 

BIGGGGGG 'M'

Love the environment

boyfren with the menu :) 


The best part of the cafe is you can make your own 'Magnum ice-cream'.. You can choose the toppings that you like and they will make it for you :) it costs RM8 each. 

Make my Magnum

This is the paper that you can tick and give it to them, then they will make it for you :) Your own Magnum

Making in process


My Magnum.. Don't know why it look so cute LOL... 

Boyfren's Magnum :) Its MINT

Ting's Magnum

Tiffany's Magnum.. She said her Magnum is very SEXY LOL

Mine is pink pink Hehehe~

Thera and Ngai's Magnum... Look like advertisement! LOL 

Nice quote from Magnum

Tiffany steal my 'LOVE' and stick it on her lips =.=

Magnum pillow for sale and its only RM25, THB250


They do sell souvenirs :)


Shopping in progress


Trying the Magnum T-Shirt

Magnum mannequin and at last, we bought 6 Magnum T-Shirts hahaha~  

Magnum T-Shirts on our last day :D Keep Calm and Have a Magnum! 

Lastly, OOTD

Colourful outfits of the day and.... Camel Active slipper =.= Sorry because my legs are very pain so I wear slipper for the whole trip LOL

That's all for today~ Bye 


1 comment: