Friday, April 19, 2013

Mango Tango @ SIAM SQUARE

Hey yo!

Hi my lovely readers, welcome back to my blog :) I know I've been 4 days didn't update my blog because due to busy working for 4 days continuosly... Loooong flight for 4 days straight, I don't even have time to on my laptop or whatever... I'm so extremely tired and exhausted! LOL... As you all follow my Twitter(@lemonnjcst), there's a emergency happened onboard my flight few days back... It is just a small matter but this is my first time encounter when I was a SFA... Busy me... will blog about it soon :) 

Today I'm gonna blog about my Bangkok Trip.. I know I know.. It's been a long time right since my Bangkok Trip.. But alot of wonderful things I would like to blog it here so you guys 'maybe' can try when next time go to Bangkok right ?? (But I know 90% of you had been to Bangkok already right ? I'm the only outdated one, LOL)

Blog about a famous dessert in Bangkok @ Mango Tango.. Chuckei did blog about this too on her blog.. I know I will be writing the same thing again like her... But please read T__T If you love mango, you will definitely love this dessert shop, eventhough if you don't love mango, you will love it after you tried this! This dessert shop located at quite a quiet place and we found it around 30 minutes under the hot sun.. WTF! Luckily we did found it at the end... BUT!! We forgot one thing! We went there on SUNDAY! OMFG! Full of peoples and looooooog queqe OMG! Should went there on weekdays LOL... But still, we manage to try the dessert! BEST!! 

Hey bro! I'm look like a boy with makeup here LOL



Good quote! 

Mango sticky rice.. This is very nice





Me and my boyfren share this.. Mango Aloha

Yum Yum



Group photo =)

Lastly, our group OOTD

Magnum T-Shirt from Magnum Cafe
Own pants/skirt and accessories 

Bye~ See ya next post :) 
Tell me would you like me to blog about make up ? Accident onboard or jimuis b'day post next ?? 
Comment me and let me know... =) Goodnight



6 comments: