Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy Halloween @ Genting Highlands

Happy Halloween Everyone! Wish you all have a blast Halloween party! 

It's 4am right now and I'm still blogging. I already 4 days didn't update my blog and felt sorry for my readers. So I decided to blog it right now although my baby boy scold me for blogging at this time :( Sorry baby boy
Halloween is here! So I guessed everyone having fun on Halloween including me! I didn't go to club, pub or party but I went to Genting Highlands Halloween Horror Spirit 2012 with my sister, baby boy and his friends.. Total 14 of us! A huge group hahaha~ :) /.\ Sorry! I'm abit excited to shared all my photos so this post would be very long... I know its alot but please read it all k ? Pleaaaaasssseeeeee~ LOL
We depart from home around 4.30pm because baby boy's friend told us the road was jam when on the way to Genting so we depart early from home. We were so lucky because when the time we on the way to Genting, there's no jam and we reach Genting only using 45minutes. LOL! We bought tickets with only RM25 each because baby boy got the Genting Rewards Card and we got discount, the normal price is RM40

The Horror Spirits started at 8pm but they only allowed us to enter at 9pm.. Service sucks! You thought you are BigBang ?! Let us wait for more than 1 hour to enter LOL... And the worst thing was, I argue with a AUNTY! YA! It's aunty! I already losing my patient when we are queuing up like more than 1 hour and the fat aunty keep pushing us.. FINALLY I scold her! Wow, this is my first time scolding a stranger LOL.. /.\

Okkkayy.. sorry for the long post LOL.. Let's enjoy the photos :)


The ticket counter for Halloween Horror Spirits 2012

Everytime I will laugh when I saw this in First World :D

Let's selca while waiting for the GUYS went toilet... Me & Ting(My sister)

Baby boy.. I HATE my 'pudding' HAIR! wtf



Pizza Hut while we need to wait till 8pm for the Horror Spirits :)


Did you saw that ?! YEAH! 'people mountain people sea' 人山人海

The first thing I saw after enter the theme park.. Scary bears

I really love their make up! Damn scary... 


Okkkayy.. Let's enter this

The ghost knew that I'm scared.. he keep staring at me while we queuing up to enter! wtf! 

Scary ?! 

孟婆汤 I looks weird :(


baby boy

僵死 Their contact lens damn scary!


While we taking photo with the 科学怪人, suddenly the white ghost came and standing beside me! WTF.. scared me and this is the result of the photo... :(

This naughty ghost keep scared and chase the girls... hyperactive ghost LOL

VAMPIRE! 

The most friendly ghost! 'Peace' with us! 

Shinigami! (死神 in Japanese)

The pretty LOLITA ghost


The haunted house... the most scary part! 

Lastly OOTD
Orange Spaghetti Straps with Black Blazer
Pants from Vbebe byValentyn
White laze socks from Cotton On
Carlo Rino Bag


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! It's 5am right now... and I got a facial appointment tomorrow.. Gonna zzz now and next post will be my BIGBANG concert post... See ya! Goodnight peoples... 

LASTLY.. don't forget to LIKE my NEW Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/LemonnJCst/463508740366256 to follow my latest photos and blog posts... :D


5 comments:

  1. sua rua mat elemong là 1 trong các sản phẩm sữa rũa bình diện chè xanh đang thắng đánh hệ thống những dai ly my pham mức công ty chế tạo my pham han quoc lê tiền lương cung cấp biếu các bạn trên rặt quốc mang hệ thống hạng dọc và shop mỹ phẩm rộng khắp chúng tự tín đem đến những sản phẩm co trang diem cũng như choi trang diem thấp nhất trên thị trường học. đến có lê lương hướng là người mua vẫn đến với một trong suốt song siêu thị phân phối macara xịn hàng đầu trên thị trường học sở hữu những phan danh mat rộng rãi màu sắc đang thể chạy đồng các phu kien trang diem mat tốt nhất mà bạn tầng đươc với

    ReplyDelete
  2. thiet ke noi that dep va thi cong noi that là một trong các dịch vụ trang tri noi that thi công nội thât và trang tri noi that can ho nhằm đáp ứng số đông đề nghị thiet ke can ho . và thi cong noi that shop hoặc thi cong shop cho người dùng. ngoài ra OZ còn chuyên nhậnn thi cong noi that showrom , thi cong noi that can ho , và thi cong noi that nha hang cũng như, thi cong noi that van phong , trang tri noi that cua hang hay noi that nha hang cũng giống như noi that khach san ... ngoài ra ra chúng tôi còn thi cong khach san thi cong biet thu và tô điểm thi cong van phong cũng như thi cong nha pho hay thi cong chung cu va thi cong can ho , thi cong spa cho người mua bên cạnh đó oz còn sản xuất những cách giải quyết như trang tri noi that shop , lắp đặt noi that van phong đến với oz khách hàng sẽ có các dịch vụ trang tri noi that trong goi nhu noi that khach san hoac noi that resort cũng như tô điểm noi that lounge hoăc noi that culb ngay bên cạnh đó còn những dịch vụ trang hoàng như noi that spa noi that tham my vien

    ReplyDelete