Monday, October 8, 2012

Celebrating Our Own @ OCTOBERFEST 2012


Octoberfest 2012.. Some of you may ask what event is this ? Oktoberfest is a 16-day festival celebrating beer held annually in Munich, Bavaria, Germany, running from late September to the first weekend in October and Malaysia do held this event in every year to deliver the Malaysians of this great Bavarian BEER tradition. This year, Carlsberg is sponsoring this event.. I know.. you will ask why am I holding a mug with TIGER not CARLSBERG ? You read this post you will know LOL...

Yesterday me and my baby boy went to 1Utama for shopping and movie-ing.. A lady pass us a flyer and it stated OCTOBERFEST held at 1Utama Old Wing Open Car Park. So we went to the car park to have a look what event is that, and it's not bad ? The event started at 7pm so we rushed back home to change our clothes and make up. The 2nd time we went to 1Utama again, and this time is for the OCTOBERFEST but OMFG! Soooooo many peoplessssss, it is around 9pm and it's full of peoplessss





They also serving dinner buffet for peoplesss... 


The peoplessss... did you saw that ??!

Me and my baby boy were so sad because both of us hate the place that soooo many peoples... So we decided to leave and go somewhere else to drink. So I only manage to took photos but I didn't joined the event :( So Sad~~ me and my baby boy went to Sunway Giza, thought of drink something at The Beer Factory. It was so nice because The Beer Factory also having the Octoberfest Event but it's only a small event. 

Paid for RM50 you'll get 1Litre of beer and you can bring the MUG go back :)

We sitting upstairs and nobody else only us =.= 

Baby boy started to play with the laser LOL

Celebrating our own OCTOBERFEST 2012 LOL

Seriously, the MUG is super duper heavy LOL


After finished the 1L of beer, we went to the 'LOK LOK' car that always stopped opposite Giza Mall. I never eat 'LOK LOK' before because I always think that is not hygiene :( But my baby boy keep pursuade me and finally I decided to try LOL.. The result was ? NOT BAD!!! Hahahahaha~~ 



The fried vege... spicy LOL!!! 

Although this time I can't joined the OCTOBERFEST 2012 at 1Utama but I'm having great time with my baby boy :) Thank you my baby boy.. FYI, I just came back from flight and I blog at midnight! It's around 4am :( My dad gonna wake up soon so I have to finish up my post first before I go to zzzz... 

Lastly, Outfit of the Day
This picture actually took at night outside the Giza Mall but dunno why look like morning
Dress from Chichi.co and Longchamp bag

Goodnight Peoplesss... gonna zzz now :) My blogskin is in progress, so might be messy abit but please be patient.. soon my new blogskin will be 'launching'!! YEAH! Can't wait and thanks to my dearest friend NAUXNAUX :) Love you muakkksss for helping me design my blogskin ^^v 

1 comment: