Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Nightstop at Danang,Vietnam


October first post and it was a unlucky first day of the month!! Sorry because this picture I took in Danang Hotel and my make up, my hair was a mess.. wtf! Especially my hair! GOD, can I change my hair colour now ??!
Yesterday we suppose flying to Danang & Langkawi which operate 4 sectors then finish our day. But when we reach Danang, Captain ask to hold boarding due to technical problem. So we waited in the aircraft for around 30 minutes. After an hour, Captain told us that aircraft totally can't fly because of fuel leaking and we need to nightstop at Danang, Vietnam. I was like WTTTTFFFF!!! Because I didn't bring any spare clothes, make up remover and blah blah blah.... :( (As a AirAsia crew, we should always bring spare clothes and amenities in case of unscheduled nightstop but I lazyyyyyy :( So this is what will happened!) LOL


All the passengers waited outside and felt sorry for them because they were waited for so long and at the end, aircraft can't fly and they can't go back to KL. When Captain, First Officer and engineers busy with the aircraft, 4 of us went down to the airport and have a look in Danang Int.Airport. Actually nothing much in the airport, we just look and walk around at the Duty Free Shop, Souvenirs Shop... 



One of my colleague told me this is the best coffee in Vietnam 'G7' and it only costs 4USD (Around RM12) OMFG! Damn cheap.. If next time you got chance to visit Vietnam, must try this! Too bad I don't like coffee so I don't know hows the taste like... hmmmmmp~

Finally after few hours we stuck in the airport and aircraft :( Finally we can go back to hotel and get a rest! We cleared the immigration and waited for the van to take us to the hotel.. In Vietnam, everyone using motorbike.. You can see the whole street full of BIKES and it looks like MAT REMPIT.. LOL! Our hotel located near the airport and it took around 15 minutes from the airport to our hotel. 

Our SFA checking in~

The lobby.. Sorry for the bad quality of the photos because just took it using iPhone :(

It's a 5 star Hotel :)




Welcome fruits :D

The whole day we just stay in the hotel because we do not have any spare clothes and shoes... No make up remover, no cleanser blah blah blah... we even sleep with our make up on our face.. My face now pop out 2 small pimples :(( 
The best thing in Vietnam was the breakfast was included. So the next day morning we went to 2nd floor of the hotel and had our breakfast.. 


This is just the part 1 of my breakfast, I didn't take all pictures of my breakfast because you will get shocked! HAHAHAHAHA~

This is the outside view from my hotel window... 

After stuck in Danang, Vietnam for 1 day, finally the aircraft is fixed and we can go back! Before we depart from Vietnam, we had our lunch at the airport. 


HAHAHA, did you noticed the first menu ? Quang Nam style ?? Why its not Gangnam Style ? LOL

I ordered Seafood Fried Rice 


4.00pm FINALLY! We reached our aircraft and operate Ferry Flight. What is ferry flight ? Means there will be no passengers and only pilots & crews onboard. It's a empty flight so we do not need to work and YES! We can zzz onboard :D Pity the pilots still have to 'drive' the aircraft... 

YESSS!! We are flying back! Goodbye Danang, Vietnam.. And here we are back, Kuala Lumpur! 

1 comment: