Sunday, October 14, 2012

Random Outing @ Sushi Tei


Annyeong everyone~ It's 1am right now and I just back from work.. Damn tired cause I've been working for 4 days continuosly with LONG flight and finally my day off tomorrow. Although I'm so tired at this moment but I'm still blogging LOL.. It's aredy 3 days I did't blog and feel sorry for being lazy hehehehe~ 
Tonight gonna blog about my random outing post with my sister and baby boy. Actually we planned to having dinner at Sushi Tei @ Tropicana City Mall but seems like we short of 'snacks' at home so we decided to 'shopping' at Carrefour @ Tropicana City Mall before we had our dinner :)


Aunty Tiffany XD

Sorry for being so ugly >.< hahahaha~

so many unhealthy snacks LOL

The cashier was like 'WTFFF' these peoplessss... So many things!

大丰收!hahahaha~ 

Then we had our dinner at Sushi Tei, did you all tried Sushi Tei before ? It's something like Sushi Zanmai. The foods, the menu, the price almost the same. Honestly, Sushi Tei is better than Sushi Zanmai. You may try their different outlet at Pavilion and The Garden too.. :)

The hot green tea was damn nice :) But too bad the wasabi on that day not spicy at all LOL :( what happened ?

Let's selca while waiting for our SUSHI! 

Seriously, I love JAPANESE Food especially SUSHI~ Can't imagine what happen to me if I go to Japan ? Sushi for 24 hours ?! 

Baby boy ordered Tan Tan Ramen which stated spicy in menu but actually not spicy at all.. hahahaha~

I ordered fried onion chicken with rice... It's delicious but they put alooooot of onions LOL =.=

Tiffany and Thera ordered SALAD only... Sashimi salad & Avocado crabmeat salad
The portion was very big and end up shared by 4 of us hahahaha~ They can't finish it

Dessert of the day CHATIME! Wtf! Even outside also they using the AirAsia Cafe brand! WTF!! LOL

Lastly, ootd :)
Simple & casual wear.. FYI, I didn't wear any make up except base, eyebrows and contact lenses :)

Love this shirt that my baby boy bought for me from Phuket.. Husband for SALE hahaha LOL

That's all for tonight.. a short post GOODNIGHT PEOPLESS... FYI, I still need your votes seriously should I write my blog in chinese or english and the reason ?? Comment or you may email me to lemonn520apple@yahoo.com :D Thanks alot peoplesss... :( 

4 comments: