Thursday, November 1, 2012

BigBang ALIVE Tour 2012

BIGBANG Here I come! =P

Actually I was thinking whether I should post this anot ? Because I was seated at soooo far and can't even see my BIGBANG~ :( My ticket was RM98, its free seating. I wanted to buy RM388 at first because it's numbered seating. I want a seat and I don't want free standing... It's so tiring LOL but all my friends and my baby boy bought RM98 and I got no companion.. So I got no choice and I had to buy RM98 as well :( BIGBANG pleaseeeee come back again next time and I sure buy VVVIP next time LOL 

There were so many booth outside Stadium Merdeka selling BIGBANG stuffsss... 




Our tickets which were free seating... 

The concert started at 8pm... We reach there at 6pm and the stadium crowded by so many FANss...

The time we reached still evening... :) Let's selca

This is RM188 Free Standing.. So many peoplesss @.@

While waiting for BIGBANG... It started raining.. and everyone wearing raincoat hahahaha~
Let's meet my jimui Fei and her BF Vix.. 
They were launching an online shop called http://www.facebook.com/vbebe.valentyn?fref=ts" target="_blank">Vbebe byValentyn
Soon I'll post a blog about it :)
Full of raincoat everywhere.. quite heavy rain that day.. 

This is the area that I wished to buy.. RM388! They were so relax because they hide under the roof and they got very good seat which very near the stage :( geramnya.... 



BIGBANG are here! I really love their attitude because the concert started at 8pm and they came out at 8.15pm... It's only 15 minutes late.. (not like other 'so called superstar', the fans waited for 1 hour++ F them).. G-Dragon, Taeyang and Daesung almost fell down on the stage because the stage very slippery.. 
BIGBANG performed their songs with LIVE band and its amazing! Love their voicesss.... 
They are so professionalsss... 

When the time they started to sing the song 'BLUE'.. all the fans turn their lights to BLUE~ So amazing! The whole stadium full of BLUE lights, BLUE spotlights, BLUE lasers! Awesome! 

I got not much photos to be shared because I can't captured anything :( So sad... I do really hope they can come to Malaysia again for the concert. 8th of December is 2NE1 concert.. sadly I can't go because I go Vietnam with my family for vacation.. Miss out again... HAIH... YG! Please organize more concert for BIGBANG and 2NE1!! 

Lastly OOTD
I didn't capture the full body and I only had this photo 
Purple contact lens + Purple G-Shock :) 
Please ignore my eyebags :(

Okkkay.. see ya peoplesss... 


1 comment: