Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fashion Swag Post 01


Short update today :) Today I tried something that is totally different from my usual style.. and I snap down some pictures and found that actually I'm not bad to dress up like this hehehehe~ My usual style was korean fashion that is more to casual and relax. Today I tried something new which was cool and swag and abit cute maybe ? :X~ LOL LOL... Actually I don't like to wear caps since long time ago but today when I try, it's cool hahaha~ Maybe next time I can dress up like this and wear caps more ? What you all think ? 

Inspired make up by XiaXue(Singapore Top Blogger) 

Thanks to baby boy for helping me snap these photos~

OOTD 

Necklace from Pull and Bear
Cute Rabbit Long Sleeve Shirt from Vbebe.Valentyn 
Type (RCC by lemonn)  and you'll get special discounts

Kitschen leigh jeans
Caprisa bag and black loafer

Stud cap by Vanilla-Ice Cream
G-Shock


Sorry for the pixels part.. hahaha~ because its too ugly~

Last but not least, Happy birthday to my lady boss today. We went to De Fortune Western House to celebrate and having dinner with her... :D Hope you have a blast tonight~ 

It's 22 now!


Goodnight peopless~ Hope you enjoy my first and clumsy fashion post :P



1 comment: