Sunday, November 18, 2012

Nice Guy ♥


A korean drama by Song Joongki and of course, the main reason I watch this is because of KwangSoo(one of the character from RunningMan). For those who watch RunningMan, you definitely know who KwangSoo is... I really love him so I choose to watch this drama eventhough he is only 2nd main character in this drama hahahaha~ In this drama, he also showing off his dancing skill which is robot dance hahahaha~ LOL.. But actually its a very sad drama and you HAVE to watch it because is damn nice!

For those who wish to watch using iPad.. you cannot find it on PPS and you have to download a apps called <多屏互动浏览>, and type www.qvodcd.com and you may download any HK, TW, KR or JP drama :) actually is better than PPS :) I always use this.. 

This is a random post and I wish to gather some comments from you all... I wish to change camera and I had gather some models but I dont know which one is nice... so let's see :)

This is Casio TR-150... It doesnt look like camera at all but the function damn nice that you can selca anytime :) hahahaha~ 

This is Nikon J2... I love this because I love the pink colour! Damn nice! But the sad thing was cant selca LOL :(

This is Sony NEX-F3.. Very nice pink colour too :) hehehehe~ The function not bad and famous blogger Chuckei using this too :) 

Anymore camera models that suit me this stupid people ? Cause I really bad in using camera actually hahahaha~ I just know how to selca and snap picturesss... LOL LOL~ 
Random post.. Goodnight! :)


3 comments: