Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fei's birthday celebration @ SANGO

OOTD
Floral blazer and pink chiffon pants from Vbebe.Valentyn
Caprisa bag and black loafer

After 4 days resting at home(MC 1 day then 3 days off continuosly), I've recover but still not 100% recover yet :( It's been long time I didnt update my blog... Last week was Fei's birthday, we went to SANGO Japanese Restaurant at PJ Crystal Crown Hotel for celebration as well as gathering.. :) It was few months back since our last gathering.. Miss my ladies alot :) 

SANGO Japanese Restaurant serving Ala Carte Buffet, means you pay RM80 per person and you can order whatever you want... :) Located at the Crystal Crown Hotel 2nd Floor. If you ask me about the food quality ? I would tell you : NOT BAD LOL... For me it's not really worth it laaaa cause its kinda expensive and the choices not much hahaha... but it was a new try. I prefer TAO actually LOL.. Anyway, if you are interested to try, here's a picture for you all :) but reservation is a must oo :) 





Once you seated, they served you a plate of salad and a cup of hot green tea :) 

The group

I forgot what is this call... LOL but this little small shrimp you can just eat like that.. 

white tofu
 
rice ball with salmon on it
 
fried salmon

This is what they call omelette burger... 
Salmon sushi

These are some of the foods that me and my baby boy ordered.. still got others.. But I can't upload all if not my blog will be full of japanese foods LOL

I am eating Charcoal Ice-cream.... Hahahahaha~ Taste good but I dunno what flavour is this.. They called it Charcoal... LOL

The birthday cake

Happy birthday my dear

The birthday girl and the boyfren

From the LOMO camera

The ladiessss




Lastly with my baby boy

This post full of pictures :) hope you guys dun mind... Lastly would like to let you guys guess something... Let's see you all know the answer ?? You guys know what is this ? Something taste awkward, something smells bad :( A type of japanese food... hehehehe~ You guys tried before ?




1 comment: