Saturday, November 24, 2012

Failure is the Mother of Success ?


HOLLA everyone.. a short update for today again... For those who follow my PAGE will know where I went this morning. Yay, it's Singapore Airlines Interview. 

Before I went to this interview, I gather alot of information from my friends and my colleagues. Some of them got it through after few try, some of them still can't get through although they tried so so so many times. (Scary rite?) Their interview questions are unpredictable... So you can't ready any questions because you wouldn't know what kind of questions they will asked ?? How's the interview ?? What type of people they are looking for ? Me also don't know D:

This morning, I reached Park Royal Hotel at around 8.10am and there's alot of people waiting already.. I got my number C77. I've been asked to wait in a room and documentation checked. Make sure fully fill up the form and all the documents required especially SPM certificate. First round interview, I am in group No.6. 10 people in a group and they asked us to self-intro and answer a question: What is your favourite cuisine and why ? My answer was Japanese food, is that wrong ? Hmmppp~~ Everyone stand up one by one and speak, I thought I performing not bad but still... Yes, I've been boosted out at first round. Among 10 they chose only 1 girl from MAS. 9 of us ? FAILED. 

The first feeling came to my mind was shock and sad... I was dammnnnnnn sad because I can't even pass through the first round D: Seeing my friends passed and went to height and weight checking, I was damn sad. Keep asking myself did I did anything wrong ? Calling my baby boy after 1 and half hour of the interview and my baby boy refuse to come and fetch me because he thought I'm just kidding.. LOL. 

It was sad but now I'm okkk.. Alot of people told me: FAILURE is the mother of SUCCESS! Ya... At least I gained some experience through out this interview.. :) Do not give up and we'll be fighting together again :)

GAMBATEH and GOODLUCK Lemonn! ***


1 comment: