Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sunway Pyramid with Dominique~♥

Sorry for the late post all.. 
These few days I was sick and keep tortured myself at home
eat medicine and sleep, sleep and eat medicine.. 
no idea what should I blog~ 
So today gonna post something old, about outing day with my best friend~Dom Dom


Last few days, Dom date me out to Sunway Pyramid
we went to had our lunch at Sushi Zanmai, both of us love SUSHIsss...
After that, we went to Asian Avenue which located at the highest floor in Sunway Pyramid. 


We also went to Watson, SASA, Forever 21, Cotton-On and etc... 
Enough for all the nonsense~ Time for some pictures~


Make Up of the day: Korean Make Up inspired by JiYeon T-Ara

Sushi & Salad :)

Dom Dom with Sushi~

I love this shop very much~ Love their earrings & rings

Bought a flower ring for myself :) RM10

Dom Dom choosing dress for herself


Chocolate Cookie Crumble



Our Look of the day~




took photo at Forever 21 LOL


Slimming Clenx Tea~

Burn my fats away!



2 comments: