Friday, May 18, 2012

Sunway Pyramid with LOVEss..

It's time for SHOPPING... 
Today me and my lovely sisters (Tiffany & Thera) planned to Sunway Pyramid
Almost the end of the month.. Gosh! I 'finished' my money
Now is 18th, have to wait another 8 more days for my salary... :(
So have to borrowed money from my mum >.<
So mum, please be patient and wait for another 8 more days =P

We depart from home at 11.30am.  
Having brunch before start our shopping at 逢来客栈 and it was a Taiwanese Restaurant
For your information, its a Non-Halal Restaurant so we were having pork inside >.<
And its taste good... But at the end, 3 of us can't finish the foods.. Feel so bad cause we were 
wasting the foods.. :(

After having brunch, we went to Mac Make Up Shop, ZARA (Newly-opened in Sunway Pyramid), Nichii, Tee-Too, Kitschen, Cotton-On, Forever 21, Topshop, Comic Paradise and alot of shops in Asian Avenue. 
I bought a new bag at Tee-Too, a new shirt at Asoya (where Felixia Yeap is the model of the shop), and bought some comics from Comic Paradise. Yeah! U're right, I love comics so muchiie... keke

Finished shopping around 4.30pm. After shopping, have a great teatime at Starbucks Coffee.. 
I love STARBUCKS.. I know everyone love it too :) 

Sorry for all the nonsense.. now time for some pichass!

My Look of the day :) Sandals from Licci

Tiffany's Look Of the Day

Thera's Look of the day

Longchamp handbag from Hong Kong

Kitschen's Top

Ribbon that I bought at Taman Connought Pasar Malam

Earring from Taman Connought Pasar Malam


Pearl bracelets and LOVE ring from Cotton On

This is the Taiwanese Restaurant


I ordered this :) Spare Ribs Set meal 

Tiffany ordered this Sweet & Sour Pork Set Meal


I was waiting outside when Tiffany & Thera shop in Forever 21.

Kitschen.. I really love Kitschen's clothes 




you guys have any idea what make up shop is this ? 

Tea-Time.. Starbucks

Free key-chain when you top-up RM120 in your member card :)

Tiffany - Caramel Latte

Thera - Green Tea Latte

Me myself - I hate coffee so I ordered Cookie Crumble The new flavor

Shirt from Asoya - RM89

Bag from Tee-Too - RM59.90

and 'some' comics from Comic Paradise =P

3 comments: