Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Chill Out at Night

Ladies and Gentlemen, sorry that I keep post something about my lifestyle nowadays
Hope you all won't feel bored when read my Blog~
But I promised you all I will keep updated my Blog
so I don't want to make you guys disappointed :)
Now tried my best to find something to post it to my Blog haha~


Few days ago, 02/06/12 
we (Me, my baby, Tiffany, Thera, Thera's BF-Kenneth & Peggy-My cousin) planned to chill out at night
so we planned to Geographer Adventure, Puchong to have some drinks...
Alot of my baby's friends were there
They having Tiger Beer~ 
I'm still sick that time so I ordered Fruit Punch for myself :( Pity me
It was a huge place and is crowded by soooooo many peoples... WOW!
There's a Live Band singing and some RNB songs too~ 


It was a nice place but sorry to said that..... Its too crowded for me
because is T.G.I.F(Friday). Maybe we can try again next time on weekdays but not weekends! Teehee~
Guys! Did u all went there before ?? 


On the way to Puchong~ JAMMED!!! 

The Family~
From Top Left: My baby,Ivan & Peggy's Bf Ming Rain
From Second row Left: Me, Peggy & Thera's Bf Kenneth
From Bottom Left: Melaine, Tiffany & Thera

The Boys of the day~ Spot my baby ?? XD

The Girls of the day~ Spot me ? My chubby face :( 

Make up of the day, no fake lashes~ using mascara but still can't see

I using this curling iron to curl my tail of hair~ Love this!

I bought it here.. TAOBAO 淘宝

Outfit of the day
Shirt, Skirt & Socks from Cotton On :)
Love Cotton On!

Lastly! A FREE ghost picha for you all! =P
阿宝色

2 comments: