Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Chill Out at Night

Ladies and Gentlemen, sorry that I keep post something about my lifestyle nowadays
Hope you all won't feel bored when read my Blog~
But I promised you all I will keep updated my Blog
so I don't want to make you guys disappointed :)
Now tried my best to find something to post it to my Blog haha~


Few days ago, 02/06/12 
we (Me, my baby, Tiffany, Thera, Thera's BF-Kenneth & Peggy-My cousin) planned to chill out at night
so we planned to Geographer Adventure, Puchong to have some drinks...
Alot of my baby's friends were there
They having Tiger Beer
I'm still sick that time so I ordered Fruit Punch for myself :( Pity me
It was a huge place and is crowded by soooooo many peoples... WOW!
There's a Live Band singing and some RNB songs too~ 


It was a nice place but sorry to said that..... Its too crowded for me
because is T.G.I.F(Friday). Maybe we can try again next time on weekdays but not weekends! Teehee~
Guys! Did u all went there before ?? 


On the way to Puchong~ JAMMED!!! 

The Family~
From Top Left: My baby,Ivan & Peggy's Bf Ming Rain
From Second row Left: Me, Peggy & Thera's Bf Kenneth
From Bottom Left: Melaine, Tiffany & Thera

The Boys of the day~ Spot my baby ?? XD

The Girls of the day~ Spot me ? My chubby face :( 

Make up of the day, no fake lashes~ using mascara but still can't see

I using this curling iron to curl my tail of hair~ Love this!

I bought it here.. TAOBAO 淘宝

Outfit of the day
Shirt, Skirt & Socks from Cotton On :)
Love Cotton On!

Lastly! A FREE ghost picha for you all! =P
阿宝色

2 comments: