Saturday, June 28, 2014

Chill and Thankful :) Love

 

'Be grateful on what you have now~' This is what my boyfren always told me... Yeah I know. I am a cabin crew, a job that every girl's dreaming of. I used to so depressed because of my job, I used to very negative about my job but now I realize and I start to appreciate my job no matter what happened on my flight or whatever xxx person that I met. Sometimes I will post on facebook or write it down on my blog but at the end I still love my job. What change my mind ? I told myself 'I love my job, not because of the company. It's because I can't give up on flying that's why I love it now and I'm happy now~' I willing to face all the challenges :)  

Saw some people keep complaining about their job on Facebook. Please~ If you really hate to face the xxx passengers, hate to met all the xxx people, hate to work in the sky... JUST QUIT~ As easy as that. Stop complaining your job everywhere because you are just showing how pathetic your life is. This is the path you choose, this is the amount you've earn for, so these are the challenges that you need to face to. So just open your mind and accept it, stop acting like a kid and keep complaining. This is the reality that you need to face, this is the world that you need to understand :) So just chill and accept it peoples...

Recently, saw one fb friend wrote a status like this : nowadays don't know why all the bloggers start to turn themselves into commercial blogger, the whole blog is all about advertisement.
I don't know did I turn into that ? But I know I'm not laaaa because I'm not famous as them so I do not have much adverts hahahaha~ (It's good or bad LOL) I always remind myself : Do not forget where you belong, do not forget where you start. You start as a blogger, do not forget the old you that you used to share your moments with your readers :) You start as a model, do not forget those who help you when you fall into a deep hole. You start as a nobody, do not forget where you belong and do not forget who support you always :) Always look back and see who still following you. I always try my best to reply the comments on my Instagram/Facebook/Twitter, try my best to reply emails that readers send to me, try my best to reply the comments that you guys comment on my blog :) Because of you guys, I heading to the right path :) Sincerely thank you very much LOL... Sorry laaaa, I'm not promoting myself here but I really thankful to all of you... Thanks for the support and of course, thanks to the haters also :) I grew up because of you all... hahahaha~

Another random post today... Do email me or comment me if you wish me to blog out anything.. Actually I know I still owe alot reader's requests... The top request is 'How I tie my french twist hair in Video' LOL... I'm still learning I am so sorry... :( will try my best to upload a french twist video as soon as possible okaayyy ?? Thank you for your patient =.=

See ya next post... Love you guys <3 font="">

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lemon. Me too I fly for a living. Every flight I have colleagues complaining about how much they hate this job but years after years I still see them donning the same uniform and doing the same job! I think it is human nature to complaint about anything and everything. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi im curious about ur hair..did AA allowed FA keep their long? Bcoz my cousin told me she had to cut her hair (she is FA too) at least shoulder length. She just joined with AA early this year and glad she love her job. Anyway all the best to u ;)

    ReplyDelete