Friday, June 13, 2014

Eat, Eat, Eat & Eat in OSAKA

 
Konichi-wa everyone... Back to blogging again... Today I am suppose to start my DIET but when I checked my roster, I'm flying to Tokyo next week... Well, DIET fail lorrr of course.. How can I skip eating nice foods in Tokyo ? The first thing I want to eat in Tokyo is their McDonald's! You wouldn't know how much I LOVE their EBI(Prawn) Burger OMG!!! Damn fresh and juicy slurrrppp.... So #dietplanalwaysfailed...
 
Well, I love to share good foods in my blog whenever I go holiday :) Today I post out all the good foods that I tried in Osaka... Well, to find a good restaurant in Japan is really hard because every restaurants seems so delicious LOL... And we don't know what to eat because too muchhhh nice foods... Ramen ? Udon ? Bento ? Sushi ? Teppanyaki ? LOL LOL...
 
Matcha red bean ice and Ebi soba
 
Matcha ice-cream

Me and mama love green tea so much... How can you miss out green tea when you're in Japan ?

Chocolate Banana Parfait crepe... OMG! Superb this one!

Starbucks in Osaka taste nicer ? hahahaha~
 


Seriously if you go Japan, you need a very big stomach to fit all these foods...

Super huge


 
SERIOUSLY I tell you! The best McDonald's in the world is THIS EBI-FILET-O!

Teriyaki Burger also can only get in Japan

Nyummm Nyummm
 
The food you must try in Japan of course is RAMEH lorrrr...
 
 
 
 
 

Whenever you ordered Ramen or Udon in Japan, please add extra EGG


 



Good foods are never enough
 



 
Finally get to eat the 'real' sushi in Japan :)

Udon in Japan so damn delicious... Soft soft de...

Our own mini farewell party before the day we leave :)

Asahi Beer

KAMPAI!!


3 comments: