Sunday, June 8, 2014

Boat Noodles @ Empire Damansara

 
Recently I got so many unhappy things happened... BUT 'LET IT GO~' baaaa... I don't want to mention anymore don't want to explain anymore. So now let me update another happy blogpost LOL... Last few weeks, finally I get to tried the famous 'Boat Noodles' at Empire Damansara with my BFF Jazz :) Hmm... If you ask me how was it, I would like to tell you 'actually so so only'... LOL.. But its a worth to try too :)
 
It's a very nice place with nice environment :)


We are so lucky when we went there, wait for 5 minutes then we get a seat :)





So which level are you ?


Jazz is ordering :)



Big face lemonn LOL

There's soup and dry noodles :) Soup taste better



End up we ordered too much LOL




We enjoying also hahaha~
 
Don't know you guys tried before ? What you all think ? Is it nice ? Hahahaha~ But wish to try the real boat noodles in Bangkok :)
 
 
 

2 comments: