Sunday, December 8, 2013

Expectation VS Reality


Woahh... Pretty Ladies! I'm pretty sure many of you will think like that when you see a cabin crew passing by. Beautiful hair, pretty make up, nice uniform with trolley bag... Such a glamour and elegant job :) I used to think like that before I joined my company... But is it that glamour and elegant ?? Hmm... Let's see

Our expectation for a cabin crew :

Cabin crew always with heels, tidy hair bun or french twist, nice and tidy uniform and pretty make up...
 
Tall, slim, pretty with company handbag and trolley bag walking in the airport :)
 
Serve passengers onboard with a smile and good attitude :)
 
Fly to everywhere and nighstop... experience the world with friends :) Happy and fun
 
Fun ? Experience the world ? Glamour ? Pretty ? Elegant ? Nice make up ? Nice uniform ? NO WAY!!!! Here... I'm gonna reveal my real life as a cabin crew... Don't shock!
 
My real life being a cabin crew :
 


Onboard, we are just like 'SUPER OCTOPUS'.. working everywhere... The most busy moment is before we go out with the food and drinks service. At the same time, we need to heat the meals, set the carts, upload the meals, prepare the things to bring out for service etc... So we called ourselves as 'Octopus'... YEAH! Octopus!
 
Hahahahaha.... Don't laugh! This is what we do in real life... Clean toilet every 30 minutes! Any shits, vomits, XX or YY all we have to clean it WTF?! Did you try before ? Wearing a short skirt, high heels with pantyhose and clean the toilet... LOL... I bet you didn't had that experience
 
 I hate the moment when this happen!!! Arggghhh... I hate pantyhose seriously! Can I just have a plastic pantyhose that won't tear forever...
 
This is what happen when you doing a midnight flight and you can't sleep till landing
OH MY EYES!
 
You will become like this when you see all the passengers sleeping and travel in their sweet dreams... HMMPPPP....WHY ? NOT ME ??
 
 
Pain here pain there... Looks like 23 but body is 63 =.=
 
I HATE high heels!
 
Arghhhh! My hair after finish work... How to maintain glamour like this ?
 
Everyday make up, remove make up, make up, remove make up =.=
 
And... This is me when I reach hotel or home!!!
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Wahahahaha. Funny ah you . Never see this kind of post in others flight attendant blog XD . By the way , happy to know that too hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. I know is funny LOL... Just for sharing hehe

      Delete
  2. lol~ you're so cute as a baby and still can write blog~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to enjoy this post ~ Even you need to do a lot of stuff, you might very tired sometimes you might lost temper but you still need to show that you are enjoy doing all of this things in aircraft. I just can say Flight Attendant are very BRAVO and PROFESSIONAL!! (Clap for you) :D
    I'm very happy about that I'm waiting for my SPM result and then I can go for the interview! I have wait for many years already, I have been ask you a lot of question and I want to say thank you ^^
    I have a little bit confused about that I very very love Law subject and work as a cabin crew, but I want to study law but also work as cabin crew @@ Can you give me some idea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sin yee . Maybe you can try flight attendant for one year before going to study LAW ? haha

      Delete
    2. Okay~ thanks for your suggestion^^ I wish I can pass the interview

      Delete
  4. Interesting blog post.
    I thought it was supposed cleaners are hired for cleaning the toilets of planes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you're so cute and your post is so funny! What did you do with the torn pantyhose?

    ReplyDelete