Saturday, December 28, 2013

A Day in SHIBUYA Tokyo @ Japan

Sincerely from Aki, Joey and me

I don't know did you guys excited with this post or not ? But I am so excited to post this out... Hahahaha~ Finally I'm here to JAPAN!!! Japan is one of my favourite country and I really wish I could travel to Tokyo in one day but its all about MONEY LOL... 

This time I glad that I'm with my company LOL... (First time I feel lucky) I get to travel free to Japan on 1st December and also celebrate my birthday there with 2 of my lovely babes... Joey and me are first time flying to Japan so Aki bring us to Shibuya... Actually we plan to go to Shinjuku too but we spend too much time at Shibuya LOL... So too bad... Maybe next time :(

Japan is a lovely country, their foods are nice, their clothes are nice and the peoples are nice too... But too bad was Japanese they don't understand English at all, and all the things selling here are so expensive.... T^T Here I'm gonna show you all the pictures so please read it slowly :)

 Good morning Tokyo!

 Having our breakfast in the hotel... 

 Their train station... 

 @.@ The map... Make me so confuse... 



 Hello! Shibuya

 The weather are so nice to walk around :)


 Shibuya 109!!! 


 Ignore my troll face LOL...


 Japan is so famous of this... Do you know what are these ?? 

 Hi Aki... hahaha

 Their foods are so tempting but so expensive... Every ramen is about RM25... Hmmm

 Matcha Green Tea... Nice

 Selling Starbucks coffee too and fruit punch :)


 Inside Shibuya 109... The clothes are super fashion and the promoters all so pretty... I feel so embarrassing inside... LOL

 The make up things selling in the pharmacy... 



Japan got so many vending machines... So convenient.. 

 Ahhhh! LINE dolls... So cute!

 The naughty TED... 



 Then we had a walk at their supermarket... So many delicious foodss... 

 Sashimi so cheap and fresh :) Yum Yum

Night view of Shibuya

Our breakfast :) Damn nice... I can finish all by myself LOL

And because of all these things! My half salary gone... T^T LOL

Well, I really enjoy the time in Japan :) Wish I can go there for vacation someday... 


And recently I just 'DID' something to my face.. Can you spot the difference ? 
=)



1 comment: