Thursday, December 19, 2013

December Random ♥


Hi guys, its random post again... It's time for me to update my December status :) Well, this is my 3rd month since I joined AirAsia X. It's still tiring, busy but seriously is still better than AirAsia LOL... But here, sometimes I am not that happy as I were in AirAsia last time. In AirAsia we only have 4 crews so we very close to each other on every flights. But here, got 8 crews sometimes will get 9... 8 or 9 sometimes will divide into small different 'gang' and end up you might be the one who alone all the way... It happen on my flight last time. I am so sad, I have no friends and I feel so lonely... I purposely wake up very early to had my buffet breakfast alone cause I know they not gonna wake up so early.. I didn't went out the whole day, I just stay in the hotel and listen to music all day long. My first experience like this.... 

Some flights you will get crazy crews... Then you will be very happy when flying :) This month quite a special month for me cause first time I got Tokyo flight and Colombo, Sri Lanka. I celebrating my birthday at Tokyo. A very special experience... More details will be blog soon hahahaha~ 

Today I just came back from Perth. A very super tiring, full and busy flight! First time I was assigned as a galley crew on Australia flight. Normally I will get galley crew position on China flight but this is my first time I got galley crew position on Australia flight... I am so scared and nervous... China flight is very easy because the meals are not that much... But Australia is scary LOL... Cause almost everyone have pre-booked meal... But luckily I can manage it very well and my SFA told me that I manage and organized my galley very well :) I am so happy... Finally I can do it! This flight is about 5 hours and we stuck in the cabin for 2 hours ++ just for food and drink service~ CRAZY! Everyone is buying and eating OMG! Pity me because I am the 'Runner' and I have to walk up and down to send this send that... WELL, I can burn my calories like this hahahaha~ 

Okayy, sorry... It's time for me to end this long story LOL... But I am happy flying today :) Goodnight everyone... And tomorrow who's going Emirates interview ? You might saw me there... hehehe~ Bye~


1 comment: