Friday, December 13, 2013

Girl's Time @ Coffee Stain


I am really sorry... /.\ I should have update my blog once every 2 or 3 days... But now I update once every 5 days LOL... Feel bad.. From the day I flying with AAX, flying overseas so I've no time to update my blog... Please don't mind ok ??? Last month we planned to celebrate Baoly's birthday... We had dinner at Namoo, then had coffee at Coffee Stain..

Thought of celebrating Baoly's birthday which is fall on 20th November, but my jimuiss gave me a surprise too... They celebrate for me as well which is fall on 2nd December :) Feel touched. Feel grateful I have a bunch of lovely jimuiss... :)

 Me, Fei and Yen
 
 
 Coffee ice cube :)
 
 Charlotte, Baoly(The birthday girl) and Yen
 
 Yen, Gie and Fei
 
Me and Gie
 
 
 
 Surprise from my girls
 
 Make a wish~~
 
 
 Thanks for the cake :)
 
 
Me and the birthday girl
 

Group photo
 
I love you girlss... Hope our friendship can last forever :)
 
 


3 comments: