Friday, September 20, 2013

BEIJING, CHINA

 

HOLLA peoples, sorry for being neglected my blog for quite some times due to I'm really busy preparing for my flights in AAX. If you guys following me on Facebook or Instagram, you will know that my very first SOLO flight was flying to Beijing, China. It's my first nighstop SOLO flight so I am so nervous and also excited LOL... Nervous due to I don't know who are my Purser and SFA and my seniors, excited is because I will be nightstop there and finally I got a chance to experience some crew life ? Hahahaha~

My flight was departed at 7.00pm and we arrived in Beijing at 1.05am. After that we followed our transport to our hotel which is Beijing Radisson Blu Hotel. Me and my roommate Belle slept at 4am and wake up at 8am because the hotel provide free breakfast :D Wah~ So happy although I feel so sleepy because only slept for 4 hours LOL... Then we wait for other crews and we went out for shopping because I need to buy a garment carrier to put my winter coat next week when I fly to Melbourne, Australia :)

 The hotel lobby
 
 Our room :) 401
 
 Hohoho~ It's a very nice hotel~ So relaxing
 
They do served us a mooncake for 'Mid-Autumn Day' but we forgot to eat and also forgot to bring it back :( Too sad
 
Us with hotel card and mooncake ? LOL
 
The morning breakfast
 
 They do have more counters
 
My roommate, Belle 

Breakfast breakfast :D Nyum Nyum
 
 While waiting for the taxi, let's picture first hahaha
 
 
 After breakfast, we took taxi to 'Si Dan Ming Zhu' market for shopping
 
 
 O.M.G! The price so cheap and you can bargain as much as you can! It's crazy!
 
 
 Imran and Belle
(Yeap, Belle bought a 28inch check-in luggage for her nighstop use at the market for only 250YUEN) CHEAP right ?!
 
 Again, us with the new luggage LOL
 
 
 Imran and me... Both of us are from AK and now AAX :D Happy~
 
 当然少不了街边小吃
 
OMG! If every nighstop I eat like this, I can't imagine :(
Another nice crew, Aajpal and me :D
 
And this is the gourment carrier that I bought in Beijing
(Sorry for the iPhone bad quality LOL... I bought it only for 130YUEN)
 
After finish shopping, we reach hotel at 5pm and we sleep at 6pm, wake up at 10.30pm because our flight depart at 2.05am LOL... Akward right ?
 

The group picture (Sorry because all become cat eyes LOL)
Love to flying with you guys and hope to fly with you all again soon :)
 
 Lastly, a picture of mine of course hahahaha~
 
And good news everyone! AAX is now recruiting at Penang, don't miss the chance ya...
 
See ya :)
 
 


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete