Monday, September 23, 2013

DO NOT become a Cabin Crew!!

 
I really don't feel like writing this blogpost because some of you might get offended and unfollow my blog. Well, if you think you get offended and unfollow me, you may do so because I just want you to make sure, confirm to your heart! 'DO you REALLY want to become a Cabin Crew ?' 
 
I love to help peoples, I've achieve my dream as a cabin crew and I know some of you have the same dream like me, and I know who really really works hard and who don't~ I do received alot emails, facebook PM, friend's whatsapp and bla bla bla... asking me about how to become a cabin crew. I do replied one by one and I don't mind repeat and repeat the answers again because I know the feeling and the passion to become a cabin crew. I used to have that feeling before, ask this ask that and hope one day I can fly into the sky... 
 
But some peoples I really can't 'TAHAN' (can't take it) Please... DO something if you really want to become a cabin crew, you don't even work hard on it and you expect you will get what you want ? NO! It's impossible ok ?
 
 
1. I HATE peoples asking me about the Airlines Cabin Crew Requirement.
Guys, if you wish to try AirAsia interviews, please go their website and check what are the requirements ?! If you wish to try Emirates interviews, go their website and check what are the requirements ?! WHY ? Why you need to ask me ? Every airlines have their own requirements to become their cabin crew and all will stated in their website... Is it very hard for you to go search around and check ? Why you need to ask me ? If this stupid basic things that you can't even find out, then STOP dreaming about cabin crew!
 
2. I HATE peoples complaining about different airlines cabin crew salaries.
I know, comparing to other airlines, my company's salary is not that much. It doesn't reach 10k like other countries cabin crew earned. Some people will ask me about the salary, I always answer them, I never keep it as P&C. But I don't understand why ? After I replied the answer, they will said 'SO LESS' 'THAT'S ALL ?' 'ONLY THAT ?' 'SO LOW THE SALARY' wtf ?! What do you think ? The answer I gave always the minimum, how about the maximum ? YOU DON'T KNOW! Every airlines are working the same system.. If you fly more you get more allowances, if you fly less of course you get less laaaaa... What you expect ?! You expect only 10 days working in a month then you will get 10k salary ? If you think like this, again! STOP dreaming about cabin crew!
 
3. BE satisfied what you got.
Some people ask me 'Can I still become a cabin crew if my SPM BM failed or BI failed' ? Well, I wouldn't said NO because some lucky people might get the chance to become cabin crew also. So I will try my best to give advice and tell them what they can try... OMG! you get your SPM like this, you still expect more than that ? Well, AirAsia sometimes did took candidates that failed their BM or BI but it depends... It's all depends on your luck and their mood too. BUT... some people will said 'HUH? I don't want AirAsia leh... It's not that good leh the airline' 'AirAsia ok meh ?' WALAO EH! you yourself get those S*** SPM results and now you are complaining those chances that given to you... If you still want to expect more... Don't join cabin crew pleaseeeeeee....
 
Guys... PLEASE! If you really really really want to become a cabin crew, please have the efficiency to go do research! Search about the airlines that you want, what are the requirements, what are the airline image they promote, what are the things that you need to prepare for interviews, what are the interview tips.... PLEASE! Go do your homework! What you think ? You think GOD will drop the answer in font of you is it ?? Or you expect you ask any experienced cabin crew and they will help and answer you anything... ?? Sorry you are wrong... I hate these peoples! You don't even do your homework and you expect me to help you ? JUST STAY AWAY because I couldn't see the passion in you... and I WOULDN'T help you!
 
 
I still remembered when I was 18 years old, I was sitting in front of the computer almost everyday just to search about the airlines requirements, how many interview stages, what are the questions they usually ask, study about airline background, what to wear during interview... I search about Malaysia Airlines, Air Asia, Cathay Pacific and Singapore Airlines. Last time they all are my dream airlines. I still can tell you one by one what are the requirements for ALL these airlines. I do homework, I write down everything and put inside a file. I browse jacez.com (A MAS cabin crew's blog), I browse flygosh.com (A airline interviews blog), I browse flylah.com (A airline forum). I read the post one by one and get to know how long will they change the interview stages... You ask yourself ?! Did you do homework ? I really really have the passion to become a cabin crew but how bout you ???
 
 
Lastly, DO NOT ask me those rubbish questions and I won't reply you. If you asking me for suggestions of course, I'll be very happy to help... :) Sorry for this angry post and I didn't mention who and who, you know what you want ok ? Sorry and goodbye :)
 
 
 

42 comments:

  1. Babe, i have got this problem too. when interview date gets closer there will be people that don"t find you for like thousand years and they suddenly appear and asked you bout all those questions. i really feel you. I decided not to reply them. They should do their homework if they really have the passion to fly.

    Hope you enjoy your AAX days pretty girl. Lets rock the sky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really willing to help but depends wad ques they ask, i really really angry when ppl ask me about the requirements!!

      Delete
  2. wow! I am really amazed with the amount of work you put into your future. Good luck to you and wishes you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much... I do really put alot of effort on it.. Unless i really got some problem that I cant solve myself then I will ask others... :) thanks alot

      Delete
  3. Panas ni sayang! Chill chill vivi

    ReplyDelete
  4. good post, Agains, Is no any "SPOON FEED" in working community and Study community > if they interest in any job.i can sure beside they ask you they will do more reasearch .So those kip ask u those SxxPxD question.i can say 70% if them are问爽。Or they have the dream to be cabin crew but requirement not available.so they will ask those question to satisfy them self.but any way good luck in u AAX .to know you job satisfaction.i know you choose cabin crew because you like it and not because the salary and some other point.Gambateh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know some of you might want to get the job because of the salary.. But if u think that is not enough for u juz keep it to yrself, dun tell me... I give advice and answer ur ques but pls! U dun complain in front of me lol.... Thank you :)

      Delete
  5. Agree with you. Same apply to me as well, last time there are some people like to ask those very basic question after seeing me selected for the cadet pilot program. Most of the answer can be found from the forum. Regarding to the salary wise, it is quite annoying too, that's not something can make you stay longer in the career if you don't have the passion for it. Chill, just ignore those unwanted stuffs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said... Of course salary is important but if u dont like it you wont stay forever... So no matter how high is the salary, if you hate it you will hate it forever :)

      Delete
  6. dear. i knew ur hard work.. i knew ur effort.. you deserve what you have right now and continue your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo!!!!!! I love this post!!! Coz I got face da same situation as u.. ppl like to ask around but don give out da hard work to do n achieve what they wan...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. :) thats y i know did they do homework before they ask me... If they didnt do homework i will juz simply reply them the answer. Lol...

      Delete
  8. I like ur post, I'm actually facing the same prod also. When I join the new airline, my ex company fren will asking abt those rubbish also. And they r Not even my fren. If I didn't give a Goof or satisfied answer for them, they just said I'm LC. Wtf! U r the one want to go for interview, so just work hard to achieve ur dream, y want to be so sarcastic? Now days I Don really reply them anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are humans... They see you achieved it and they wan to do it... They jealous, if they didnt get they will said your tips are not good enough, you try to keep the secrets for yourself bla bla bla... Hahaha

      Delete
  9. ur passion on ur job is amazing!!!!!~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do agree about that. If you are SERIOUS about this career, you will work on whatever you can to achieve it.

    I stared at the screen and pen on hand almost everyday before the interviews. Repeated and repeated to see the requirements and documents required.

    If you got the passion, really do your homework, tada! You gona get it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. since you do your homework. i will follow your step. thanks for those advice. i really need that. thank you very much ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. since you do your homework. i will follow your step. thanks for those advice. i really need that. thank you very much ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It kinda harsh but really inspired. Thank you so much. Your words, it moves me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow...all common sense people are asking...however I am curious whether is this the way you reply your passengers if they ask stupid questions??...haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is different dude, if passengers ask stupid questions we do it in a sarcastic way to make them feel they are stupid.
      If a candidate who wants to join airlines asks us about requirement to join ANY airlines,
      HE/SHE is a big fail, if you have the heart to become a cabin crew, WHY is it so difficult for you to search the requirement? This is a big fail for those people who did this. Unless they want to clarify the details,
      not to ask : WHAT IS THE REQUIREMENT HAR?
      WTF!

      Delete
  15. Hi. What if the candidate like me has a lil overweight but people always told me my body is just chubby but fit. Will I pass the requirement? I did my research but it didn't satisfy me at all.I'm serious about this job. Just give me a simple answer and I will understand :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are another person who needs* fark from her..
      You ask her like that do you think she is the interviewer who can judge?

      Of course it is a case on case basis, provided if you are good, they might take
      you in and give yousome time to cut your weight. If you are not too fat lah.
      Get your weight right before you go interview la walao.
      If you are serious about this job why not you go and cut weight at first?
      Just saying..

      Delete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi. My name is yong poh ling. I have some question to ask you. I really wanted to join AA. I been to their interview 3 times, but failed. Can i reapply again for AA interview or need to wait few month then can just reapply?

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete