Friday, September 6, 2013

AAX Conversion Training Day3, 4 and 5


Hi everyone... We are AAX conversion batch 05. Today I blog using my iphone LOL~ today is our fifth day training. Time pass so fast and its already Friday. I still remember the day before I start my training, I post on Facebook stated that I'm nervous hahaha~ Today, I already finished my exam and yeah! I got 100% on my safety and first aid. Hehehe~ happy happy 

Okay, let's talk about my 3rd day, 4th day and today's training. Sorry no photos on this post because I didn't take any photos on our training. It's prohibited LOL. 


My 3rd day training is all about Safety Emergency Procedures on A330-300. How to evacuate passengers if crashland or ditching, how to comply evacuation order with flight deck crews, how to handle difficult situation if anything happens bla bla bla.... After studying session, we went for aircraft visit. Want to know more about A330-300 aircraft please refer back to my old post because I did post one about A330-300 aircraft visit(its in chinese post, sorry) 

Hmmm... About my 4th day training is assessment day. It's all about practical assessment. A330-300 door operation assessment, emergency door opening assessment, emergency crowd control and how to deal with different problem assessment, slide raft jumping assessment, how to bring the OKU passenger down to the slide assessment, fire drill assessment... Hahaha~ shock ? Ya.. That's alot and it tooks the whole day to finish it... Damn tired :( but the good news is we all PASSED! 

Today is the 5th day. It's our paper exam day and also water drill assessment. Paper exam consists of A330-300 safety equipments location diagram passing mark 100%, First Aid exam passing mark 90%, Safety exam passing mark 90%. Water drill consists of 4 activities, and everyone must coorperate with each other and everything is about teamwork. We have to pass all 4 activities together and only we PASS the assessment. Good job! We all pass hehehe~ 


So for those who want to be a flight attendant, what you all think ? It's not easy, so please re-consider hahaha~ just kidding. As long as do not give up :) Everything is possible~ 

That's all for today GOODNIGHT, tomorrow saturday and we got training also :( 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete