Monday, September 9, 2013

B'day Lunch @ Ying Ker Lou


I've been blogging too much about airlines thingy and almost forgot about my lifestyle LOL... My dearest babe Vivian came back from Dubai last few days. We decided to meet up the second time yesterday. The best thing was we went workout together.. Last month, I'm so focusing on cardio so I don't know how to use those strengths machine LOL... So lucky this time Vivian came back and I ask her to teach me how to use those machines hahahaha~ (Since she had a personal trainer trained her and teach her when she was in Dubai LOL) So yesterday she was my personal trainer of the day... (Forgot to take photo when we were gym haih...) We went to Fitness First at The Curve (I'm a member there and she is a FF member too at Dubai) 

We spent about 2 hours in the gym, then after that we dress up ourselves and had our lunch at Ying Ker Lou @ Hakka Cuisine. Hahahaha funny right ? Why Hakka cuisine ? Few days after is Vivian's birthday, but she already go back to Dubai so I wanted to celebrate with her and treat her a birthday lunch in advance... And she choose Ying Ker Lou because she said she miss asian foods so much LOL... 


My babe Vivian... And congrats to her because she has been promoted to become a Business Class Cabin crew in Emirates :D Proud of you... 

My drinks :)


姜葱鱼片

清炒豆苗

肉碎豆腐

'Stop capture me!!' hahahaha~

Then after that, we went to Starbucks, sit down and chit chat. And we got this....

Mini Starbucks :)


Chocolate banana for her and Signature hot chocolate for me :)

Will meet you again the next time you come back!! Miss ya... 



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete