Wednesday, May 1, 2013

NAMOO with Le Sisters


Happy Labour Day everyone! It's 1st of May 2013 now and time pass so fast :( Oh no~ Glad that I'm off on Labour Day too =P hehehehe... Today planning to go dinner with le sisters at Namoo, Publika since my sis Tiffany keep recommend us many many times LOL... She said she miss the Rice Burger very much LOL... So we decided to had our dinner at Namoo, Publika. I think most of you had been there before right ? Okkayy, I know I'm the outdated one too hahaha~

With Tiffany


Selca first :) Too bad Thera is not here LOL

Welcome to Namoo :) It's a Korean Dessert Cafe 


The menu

With Le sisters :) Lotsa loves

Good quote

Lemonn & Ting



低头族

Durex iPhone case from Bangkok hahahaha~

Starbucks iPhone case from Bangkok hahahaha~

Showing watches

Showing phone cases, boring us

Where's my food ? Hungry :/

Here's it come :) Hot Stone Bibimbap

Namoo Rice Burger, special :)

Kimchi Tang... sorry for the blur picture LOL

Namoo spicy Ramen :)

After that, we had a walk at Publika... We went to the market and I bought this after having korean dishes as dinner hahahaha~ I LOVE KIMCHI!


Lastly OOTD

Simpsons Long Sleeve Shirt from Bangkok
Purple pants from Vietnam
Backpack from Topshop
Converse shoes




2 comments: