Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Jimui's Post: Beer Factory Round 2


Hi readers :) Finally my blog is back to normal mode LOL... Luckily its not someone hacked my blog LOL... I missed out the part 2 for jimui post last time so today gonna blog about it :) Hope you guys don't mind ya... Alot of people ask me do some video tutorial for cabin crew's hair and also make up but I still don't know how to make or edit a video.. If anyone of you know please teach me >.< I'm so stupid in editing and also the software things, still learning in progress. *okaay, the joke of the day* I fall down in the toilet just now while showering and I 'bang' my elbow to the floor *OUCH!* :( OK! Don't laugh at me k ? LOL... Stupid me! 

Okayy, stop my bullsh*ts now and I just post the photos so you all enjoy ba :D The 2nd round of celebration was at Beer Factory, Sunway Giza :) Let's drink and drunk!




We all love Hoegaarden! Nice!



Hahahaha.. funny them.. they want to compare whose face is the most oily that capture by the handphone flash camera LOL.. Who you think ?
Me, Baoly, Yen and Debbie

The first couple arrived!

夫妻相



All of us! 

Happy 23rd and 22nd birthday to Yen and Charlotte



Happy 22nd!

Happy 23rd!

Lastly, Baoly keep ask me to take OOTD with her hahahaha~


OK! BYE



8 comments:

  1. u also can do some annoucement like Lenn Nee then recording..ithink a lot of people want to listen ur voice..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nvm la..when u r free u can do tis..we all r looking forward it

    ReplyDelete