Friday, May 10, 2013

The right way to Gym/Workout

I am fat! Seriously... I need to change!

Please stop thinking I'm slim... Seriously I am fat(maybe can describe as chubby but still chubby=fat!). My boyfren also start complaining about my 'excess' meat on my tummy T.T Okayyy, here I'm gonna reveal the truth to you. I was 45kg 3 years back and now I am 48kg/49kg.. FYI, my height is only 160cm :( Wtf! Please don't get shock... my waist is 27inch(wuwuwuwu~ I can imagine your 'WOW' face now). You might see my legs are slim(yeah! That's the only part I proud of!) but other than that, all FAT! T_T 

I don't want continue like this, whenever I wear sleeveless or tight shirt, I will feel sad :( Then I'll change clothes again LOL... I couldn't be a sexy and hot lady, I only can become a aunty with big tee and big shirt to cover my stupid f**king tummy! So I need changes! So I decided to joined Fitness First Platinum Gym Club since February 2013. It's May 2013 now and I never slim down eventhough I go gym about 3 days in a week but still can't see any results on me! I was so disappointed and sad~ So I start to survey around through Google, books and blogs... To check out the right way for gym/workout. 

Finally! I got the results through a book called '可不可以吃不胖'... It really helps me because it clear all my doubts about gym/workout. For firstimer like me, I totally zero knowledge about gym/workout. So I study the whole book and finally I find out how it works, now I would like to blog it out to share with you all if you are the firstimer like me :) 

(1) What is the correct steps for exercise a day ?
-Warm up and Stretching for about 10 minutes 
Exp exercises for warm up: walking with a speed of 4km/h or cycling a indoor bicycle 




-Then start stretching every part of your body for 10 seconds each.
Exp exercises for stretching: Stretch your left leg for 10 seconds then right leg for 10 seconds, you can try whatever pose you want but don't force yourself to stretch, if not it will hurts your body :) 




-Start anaerobic exercises(无氧运动/肌力运动) for few minutes 
at least 10-15 times for 1 set, you can do it 2-3 sets.. which means after you finish one set which is 10-15 times then rest for few seconds and another 10-15 times again :)




-Aerobic exercises (有氧运动)for minimum 30 minutes non-stop
Exp of exercises: indoor bicycle, slow running, fast walking, dancing, yoga... make sure you are running or walking minimum 30 minutes NON STOP! Because 30 minutes only it start to burn fats, of course you can increase the time but not less than 30 minutes. 






-Lastly, cool down or stretching for 5 minutes then you can rest :)

(2) Can I eat straight away after I exercise ? 
YES! You can... light meals or heavy meals doesn't matter BUT... of course no fast foods laaaa~ within one hour after exercise is the GOLDEN time for you to eat because the muscles absorb fast and release fast so you won't get fat at this moment.. If you are having heavy meals, do not eat too full, just slightly full is enough and do not take any oily foods but you may take rice :)

(3) Can I bath straight away after exercise ?
Please rest at least 30 minutes after exercise only bath.. water not too hot not too cold :) 

(4) Why I need to do anaerobic exercises before I do the aerobic exercises ? I do not want to become a 'MUSCLE GIRL' or 'MUSCLE MAN' 
Alot people think about anaerobic exercise they will think about 'MUSCLE MAN'.. I was think like that too :) but actually this is wrong... When girls start to do anaerobic exercise, the fats will become muscle... 'How about if all the fats become muscle then become like monster ? @@' No no no... Once the fat turn into muscle, your body size will become smaller and look slimmer because the size of fat is 4x bigger than muscle... So one fat turn into one muscle ? You can imagine that right ?? One more thing, once you firm up your whole body... you looks sexy and hot :) 

I only share few tips here and if you don't mind, you can ask me any questions and I will try to answer if I can :D I'm not an expert but I do alot survey too :) wish to tell you all I start this method recently and this is only my first week. Hopefully after few weeks later can see some results on me :D 

**For those who wish to workout and diet, can capture a photo first then after few weeks you can compare so you can see what are the difference :) Goodluck to me and any of you who wish to diet too hehehehe~ 

  


2 comments:

  1. actually no fat..i really fat and short

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooo.. Seriously i am fat lol.. Thats y i need changes haha

      Delete