Monday, May 6, 2013

BLACK #505

Just random thoughts

A random post today, am suppose to blog something happy but my mood now is seriously shit... So I don't know how to blog a happy post. I know some of you might have the same feeling like me... Last few days I was working hard and reach home late, so I do not have time to blog. Today finally I got time to blog but I have to blog a sad post :( 

Today is 6th May 2013, its a Black Monday for Malaysia. I proud to tell anyone that I'm from Malaysia but I shame to tell anyone about our government. Peoples spending their golden time, their money to buy tickets go back to their hometown and vote. You can also see alot of old folks around 70 or 80 queue up in the morning and vote. Everyone of us thought this would be a clean and fair election but what is the ending ? You all win by 'playing' all the dirty tricks and magic shows... From this point, I shame on you! 

I don't know what to say, but from this 'Dirty Election', we see through alot of things.. Rakyat Malaysia all stand up together and fight together! This is what we called 'ONE MALAYSIA'... No matter you are Malay, Chinese or Indian(Sorry! No BANGLA pleaseeee....) 

Lastly a message to our PM, Thanks to your magic show and let us see how dirty you are~ First, you are the one who said 'We no need Chinese and Indians votes!' and yesterday you said 'There is a Chinese Tsunami that do not support us'... No need chinese, now need chinese! Hahahahaha~ Actually what you want eh ? All Malaysians, please do not give up! Let's fight together and CHANGE! If we cannot change this time, another 5 years ? Well... Let's see! 

等天收吧!



No comments:

Post a Comment