Friday, September 21, 2012

Smokey Make Up Model


Today is just a short post :D
Make Up is really a MAGIC for girls and ladies~ Today I'm a model of my cousin sister to practice her Smokey Eye Make Up for her make up profile LOL.. I did become model for my cousin sister and my sister make up practice before but I didn't blog it out, so this time I'm gonna blog it out LOL 
Early in the morning 10am we reach MODE Make Up Academy, and every make up artists need to making their model up within 2 hours time including Make Up & Hair Do.. This is what they called Professional. My cousin sister Peggy gonna make me up in Smokey Style today. I am really lazzzzzyyyy and wake up in the morning so I didn't wear my colour lens.. LOL DAMN F*ugly! Wtf! Sorry T^T Looks like I do not have my eyeballs at all!! That's y I really can't accept I didn't wear my colour lens :( 

Making In Progress~ 

For your information, I'm just a model for my cousin sister to practice her make up and take photos so that she can keep in her make up profile. I didn't do any catwalk or show LOL.. I'm not that professional Hahahahaha~ Sorryyyyyyyy

WTF! Is this me!? Sorry =.= My face still looks like I not yet wake up in the early morning~ Damn F*Ugly.. LOL 
and.... I didn't wear my colour lens T____T Now I'm regret :(

Professional Smokey Make up is different~ I did tried smokey on my own before and ? FAILED!
My make up looks damnnnnn dirty that time

Okayyyy, time for HAIRDO~ I really don't feel like wanna post all these photos because my hair, my eyes, my face looks damnnnnn UGLY man~ I should not tie ponytail if I know I need to get my hair done by Peggy.. And SH** my hair roots are growing =.=

Hairdo completed.. Bird Nest Hair ?? Cool ?

The Smokey Lemonn~ 

DONE!!! 
Make Up and Hair Do done by Peggy Patt
If you wanna find make up artist can find her.. She is really good in make up and hairdo :D

All these photos taken by iPhone & Samsung Galaxy II
Too bad I forgot to bring my camera :(
Sorry its a short post and see u guys on next post! Goodnight! :D

Lastly don't forget to follow me in Nuffnangx :D

1 comment: