Friday, September 7, 2012

iDarts Quad ♥


Sorry that I didn't blog in September and this is my first post in September. Recently don't know why my skin getting worse and pop out alot of pimples.. make me feel shy and bad so I just stay at home all the time. Yesterday noon I signed a facial package which costs me alot $$$ and hopefully within one month I can have my baby skin back!! If I can get back my baby skin, I will blog and tell you guys what is the secret =) 
Let me blog about yesterday night =)
Finally I got the chance to visit iDarts. We went to iDarts Quad which located at Sunway Giza =) Recently so many peoples visit iDarts and posted photos about it.. I know I'm outdated LOL because now only I know how iDarts looks like.. 
It was a very nice place to chill with but what I surprise was iDarts Quad quite small and not much people here.. Maybe because it was Thursday =) 
This is my first time play Darts.. Quite hard but fun! My baby was awesome because he always get the highest mark LOL.. I can't even defeat him HMMPPP... I know I suck but I got many BULL yesterday and everyone were shocked including me XD And I really addicted to DARTS now OMG.. Hopefully next time I got chance to visit other iDarts outlet =) especially the one that located at SetiaWalk, Puchong.

Entrance of iDarts Quad


Everyone is darting~

The darts =)

Beer Tower


The only 2 ladies, Me & Thera =)



Thera learning in process~

HAHA! I try to teach Thera how to throw the darts LOL

My turn~


The guys, nice chilling with them.. drink drank drunk =)

Let me introduce the friends that first time appeared in my BLOG 
Left: Kenneth Cheah Right: Pacobeh


Finally Outlook of the Day
Shirt from FBlock
Pants from Kitschen
Caprisa bag from Italy 

FYI, My pink colour hair faded and now turn to light gold.. LOL. I planned to change the light gold to another colour =P But we see how.. HAHAHA

1 comment: