Thursday, September 13, 2012

Resident Evil Retribution Premiere Screening


Finally I got something to blog again! Sorry for all readers :( I didn't mean to delay my post.. LOL
Firstly, Thanks to Nuffnang for the invite to Resident Evil Retribution 3D Premiere Screening~ Some of you may ask, what is Nuffnang ? Nuffnang is Asia-Pacific's first and leading blog advertising community. At Nuffnang, bloggers can earn income through blog ads. Other than that, you can also participate in alot of contests and events so that you can win some movie tickets or holiday package... Such a nice community :D
This is my first time joined the contest that organized by Nuffnang and try my luck to win the free tickets to Resident Evil Premiere Screening. I'm so damnnnn lucky that I won and I got free tickets to watch the Resident Evil! WooHoo~ But for those who know me, you all know that I don't like to watch horror or scary movie. I joined the contest is because of my baby boy because he really LOVVVVVE Resident Evil! LOL~ 
This premiere screening held at 
Venue: Cathay Cineplex, Time: 9.30pm, Hall: 9
Our seats at N3 & N4... =.= Our seats were too near to the screen because we were late to collect our tickets LOL.. But its ok.. because it was a dammmmmmn nice movie! Not too scary not too cruel. Great that my baby boy love the movie too.. I'm so happy because I met alot of famous blogger tonight.. :D 
How was the screening premiere ? Nothing special, some security may walked and check around. Okayyy, let's picssss!

The golden tickets :D

Nuffnang!


Let's selca before we enter the cinema hall 


Okayyy, let's start the movie!

The story was about Alice get caught and tortured by the Umbrella Corporation. Alice and Ada Wong try their best to escape from the Umbrella Corporation Tower. However, to escape from the Umbrella Corporation Tower, they have to went through Tokyo, New York, Moscow, Washington to get back to the ground, because Umbrella Corporation Tower is built under the ice water. 
It was a nice movie, you won't regret to watch it! :)


Lastly, for your information, this is a non-edit picture. This is how my skin look like after the first month treatment from the package that I signed. What is the package ? SECRET~ Will blog about it if the result was really good ok ? Btw, I did applied concealer and face powder on my skin in this picture.. Did you all see my pimple scars on my face ?? SAD! D:

Lastly this is my OOTD, Sporty Casual 
Ponytail + Baseball jacket + Caprisa bag 


That's all for tonight... Goodnight peo.. sorry, its good morning! :D

2 comments: