Friday, September 28, 2012

Food Post @ Star Village Museum Steak House


Today gonna blog about my life again.. For those who ask me to blog anything regarding my previous post please stay tuned k ? I'm gonna blog ALL after this :D Today was a lucky day, gonna start to 'play' some Forex soon. Thanks to RCFX but please wait for me k ? I haven't start yet :( 
And of course thanks to my baby boy and Priscillia for accompany me today.. Great outing with you Priscillia :D Sad that I didn't bring my camera today :( So all the photos were taken by iPhone4S.. The quality was bad.. :( Hmmmmppppp~

Okkaaayy, stop all the nonsense now and I would like to blog about food tonight. After send Priscillia back to her car, me and my baby boy went for dinner at Star Village Museum Steak House. This is a very last minute plan because after finish meeting with Ranson & Alice it's about 6pm(which is JAMMMMM everywhere) LOL.. Since we were in Kepong area so I suggested to having steak with my baby boy and we chose Star Village Museum Steak House at Aman Puri. (It's only beside Bel Pasto Italian Restaurant on my previous post) :D 
Where is it ? Please refer here.. http://starvillage.com.my/
ADD: 3-23, Jalan Desa 2/2, Desa Aman Puri, Kepong, 52100 Kuala Lumpur.

TEL: 03-6263 3118

The vintage style of the restaurant :)

When it comes to 7pm, will be full of peoples.. especially couples and families

While waiting for foods let's selca :D

Baby boy~

The mushroom soup costs RM6.90

Ice honey lemon for baby boy~

Hot honey jastime tea for me :)

Baby boy ordered Cheese chicken 

Lamb chop for me~


I changed my iPhone cover FINALLY! Lol... No more Doraemon I know =.= The iPhone cover and the hanging stuff I bought it from TAOBAO :D It's good to shopping in TAOBAO because all the stuffs were so cheap and you can find WHATEVER stuffs you want! I just bought a new 'shirt' for my iPad too HEHEHEHE~~ 


Lastly a selca pic of mine.. Sorry that I didn't capture a #OOTD today and this photo taken in my baby boy's car during night and I turn on the reading light LOL... super blur and bad quality HAHAHA~ And it's time to change my hair colour again :(
OKOK, I know I addicted to dying my hair again! LOL

#OOTD was Kitschen man shirt and Kitschen leigh jeans with Caprisa bag 

That's all for tonight... Goodnight :D Stay tuned for the next post... 

1 comment: