Friday, September 14, 2012

Lovely outing with AirAsia crew ♥


Blog again~ Yesterday was a wonderful day because outing with the lovely AirAsia crews.. It's very hard that all of us off on the same day 'Thursday', so we plan to went for lunch, shopping, dessert and dinner :) Sorry that it was a shopping or outing post again.. But I'm excited to introduce my lovely AirAsia crews to all of you~ 
From the left: SFA Candy Say, FA Alice Chan, FA Priscillia Ku, FA Dominique Choe and me :) FA Jacy Liew
We went to Bel Pasto Italian Restaurant at Desa Aman Puri to had our lunch, It's too bad I din even know this restaurant that so near my house.. the foods were damnnnn cheap and nice! Their set lunch including soup, main course, dessert and drinks not more that RM30. OMGGGGG~ Thanks to Candy for introduce this restaurant to us HAHAHA~ After that we went to 1Utama for shopping, had our dessert at MeetFresh. Tell you guys honestly, I really disappointed on Meetfresh. Their portion were big but the dessert sucks LOL.. Especially the one I ordered 'Soya Ice Series' :( Too bad and waste my money LOL
Then we went to Hokkaido Sushi for dinner... I LOOOOOVE Japanese food so much~ The whole day we did were just eat and eat and EAT!! Hahahaha~ For guys who love Sushi Zanmai but hate queuing up may go to Hokkaido Sushi because their menu and foods were exactly the same and no need to queue up at Hokkaido Sushi~ This is what Candy told us too :D

For those who wanna try this, refer here :
3-23 A, Jalan Desa 2/2, Desa Aman Puri, 52100 Kepong KL. (A restaurant beside Star Village)
For reservation call : 03-62735255
Opening Hours : 11am - 3pm 6pm -11pm (Closed on Tuesday) 


The environment really peace and nice for dining~ :)

Their menu~ damnnn cheap.. 

Dominique ordered this ~ Lamb Shank lunch set costs RM29.90 

Spaghetti or Pizza lunch set only costs RM19.90 

I already had my lunch before this so I ordered Mushroom soup only, but their mushroom were alot! 

The dessert of the day + Tiramisu (It's a must try!)



We actually shopped at Kids area at iSetan HAHAHA~

MeetFresh at OldWing 1Utama~ 

They say the UFO looks like ‘神祖牌’




Dinner time~~

Phone-ing while waiting for our foods~


I love Cha Soba!!! 

Lastly Outlook of the Day
Jacket from Kitschen
Singlet with high waist pants
Italy Caprisa bag

2 comments: