Saturday, March 1, 2014

Surfers Paradise @ Goldcoast, Australia


It's MARCH peoplesss... Actually I wanted to blog this post on the last day of February which is yesterday... BUT due to my laziness... It delayed till today :( LOL... So end up my February post only have 6 LOL LOL... Okayy.. Starting from this month, I'm gonna be more hardworking on blogging (Just saying..) 

I'm a lucky girl... I swap my Colombo duty with my friend and get this Goldcoast long stay. Why I giveaway my Colombo ? Because I need MONEY, I want MONEY! So I swap away all my China flights and also Colombo... I take alot Australia flights hahahaha~ This time our Goldcoast stay is we got one whole day, 24 hours in Goldcoast and working on the next day.. so me and my roommate plan to go to the famous beach in Goldcoast, Surfers Paradise... It's a paradise for surfers (LOL, what am I talking about hahaha) 

From our resort to Surfers Paradise, we need to take a bus and the journey is 1 hour. The weather is so damn nice... Not really hot and windy :) 

阳光普照








My companion aka roommate of the day - SHARON 

Lol... I'm like shooting an advertisement for MOS Burger hahaha~ Look not bad right ? I can be a model too LOL

Our breakfast + brunch + lunch of the day... Because we wake up too late and we reach the beach quite late too.. It's around 5pm when we had this LOL... (FYI, we wake up at 2pm LOL) It's local time 2pm and Malaysia time 12pm

We are HERE!

THE BEACH~ Sharon.. Wait for me plssss...

The sky, the sand and the sea... perfect combination


Holla... I'm at Goldcoast people... Wuahahaha




2 crazy happy kid 


We flying without wings...

I don't know why she want to write that but she said she just feel like writing but didn't mean it LOL... 

Beach girls... 

Evening is coming... 

The night view is so pretty







The street along the Surfers Paradise



Then we had a drink and some Nachos :) Chilling chilling
 
Sharon is having a beer 


I'm having a Chadonnay White Wine



Kampai! for our Goldcoast stay hahaha~
Hope I can get Goldcoast long stay again :) I really miss here... 



7 comments:

  1. Woah, the Surfers Paradise is so niceeee! simply shoot one photo there also awesome ! Lol :) Btw, Colombo is which country/state, and why Austarlia flights will make you earn the most?
    When you free, can you write a blogpost about it and operating AAX and AA difference
    (perhaps also flying life so far in AAX), and I notice u have got a new name tag for AAX :) (long time ago, hope I din't see wrongly ,Haha!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... Yaya. Once you get AAX there will be a different name tag for crew... :) well... I will try my best to blog a post about aax crew :) pls be patient cause i might b lazy again hahaha

      Delete
  2. And I noticed your hair lengthen very fast, you wana get back waist length hair? I really 羡慕, any secret ways to make hair grow faster? :) Hope you dont feel I am lame, cause last year I cut to neck length and now almost 6months still haven't touch shoulder, sad sad , LoL ! Thankss :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... I didnt do any special treatment or wad ? Hahaha... Just that i wash my hair everyday ? Lol... Hahaha

      Delete
  3. The beach look more cleaner than malaysia! Have a nice stay ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya... The beach is so beautiful and the sea is so clean :) really a nice place

      Delete