Monday, March 17, 2014

TAIPEI Trip 04 : Tamsui 淡水


Okayyy... Again.. I update my blog after 5 days.. ARGHH.. Why am I so useless so lazy :( I'm so sorry... (Kneel down and apologize) 

Some readers told me I blog too little about my Taiwan trip... Yeah I know... Cause I don't know you guys read or not maaaa :( If you guys don't like to read my travel post then I will be very sad... LOL... So today I will blog about my Taiwan trip again(FYI, my Taiwan trip was 2 months ago LOL hahaha) Today I'll be sharing a very nice place with you guys in Taiwan... TAMSUI known as 淡水 

To go this place, you have to take about 1 hour LRT or KTM(I don't know what they called their train in english LOL)... Because this place was very very far :) But if you are firstcomer to Taiwan you must go this place because it is a very beautiful place...  


Take the train from XIMENDING :)
We departed early in the morning... 

Pretty landscape photo that my boyfren took :) TAMSUI Train Station

Hi YAAAA!! *Ignore my elephant leg because I really gained alot of weights during my Taiwan trip T^T Thank god I manage to cut down some fats after that :((


The street where you can grab some light foods and also souvenirs

Along the street and I found this LOL

It was FUN hahaha

The famous sweet in Taiwan 

Nice weather :)



Let's go for a ride with MOTORBIKE



Tiffany is a superwoman lo... T^T I'm learning so hard to ride a MOTOR but end up I still can't do it :( 

A famous place in Taiwan, TAMSUI Fisherman's Wharf



So romantic right :)





Alot of couples like to come here and watch the sunset :)



So we manage to watch the sunset too :) And it was very beautiful... First time in my life.. The sun disappear just in few minutes... 
夕阳无限好,只是近黄昏

But after sunset,
The FUNNY PART was....

......
......
......

After sunset, the temperature straight away drop to 9 or 10 degree I think! DAMN COLD weh!! And we need to ride the motor back to the TAMSUI street, the journey was around 30-40 minutes... LOL... Our winter jacket all stowed inside the locker LOL... You can see Tiffany's expression when riding the motorbike hahahaha.... LOL

GOOD NEWS to you my lovely READERS... Next post will be a GIVEAWAY post... 
So stay tuned ya :D XOXO



3 comments: