Saturday, July 14, 2012

My health condition~

Sorry for the late blog~
If you were my Facebook friends, you will know what happen to me recently
I know my family, friends and alot of people worried about me..
Sorry to make you guys worried 
Now I'm gonna blog what happened to me actually :(


You guys still remember my dad's car burned in front of me ?
After the incident, I having nightmare every day and night..
My mind keep thinking, what if I sit in the car that time ? What if the car burst ?.... etc
Until one day, I was crying at home and suddenly I can't breath(actually is known as Hyperventilation)
My heart beating so fast, can't breath, hands and legs are cramp.. I can't move
I keep crying and my family sent me to Sentosa Hospital


我在医院吊了一小时的药水
I calm down after awhile and my hands and legs fine after that.. 
After an hour, we going back and I feel blur and tired...
The next day, I went to the normal clinic to take MC because I can't work with my body like this
The doctor check my heart rate and blood pressure..
He said my heart rate is abnormal which is 110/min.. normal adult rate is 60-80/min
He told me that everything happened is because I'm too stress
He asked me go to Assunta Hospital to meet Dr.Lee which is a psychiatrist.. and he gave me a referral letter to Dr.Lee


My family asked me to go talk to my manager and hope I could take a few days leave so that I can rest at home.. 
Luckily, my manager gave me 9 days leave and asked me to rest and stay at home... :)
So now I'm having my unpaid leave.. although these few months I keep MC and I can't get my full salary
But now for me, HEALTH is more than everything.. These incidents make me understand
Last time I always go to work no matter how sick I am because what I want is only earn money but now ??
NO more please... I just want my healthy body... hopefully my heart is tough enough to recover faster... 


Support me always and I want my HEALTH back... :)

1 comment: