Sunday, July 29, 2012

Ladies Gathering

Today I'm gonna post about my ladies and please let me introduced my ladies to all of you
Emm.. I think this is the first post that I blog about my ladies right ? LOL.. Sorry my ladies
We know each other since we were 13 years old(Form 1) from the same school and from 2 different classes and it's about 9 years friendship!
Wow.. Unbelievable~ I heartsss them so much. After we graduate from the secondary school, I join Air Asia and they studying. So we do not have much time to meet up with each other :( Sometimes come out for dinner, chilling or drinking only. 
Today we planned and we meet up for lunch, chit-chatting and dinner :) We decided to go to Levain(YES! Levain again) For those who read my blog will know I been there before but this time we going for lunch.. Lol..
Today is Saturday and it was totally OMG! Super duper many peoplesssssssssssssss... We were waiting for a table for at least 15 minutes and finally we managed to get a table upstairs :) We ordered 2 different spaghetti, 1 pizza, some bread and we share with each other.. (This is our style, we love to share foods and drinks everytime we had our meals). To tell you people the truth, I love Levain, I love their environment, I love the foods and drinks BUT... I HATE their service seriously.. Those waiters are damn rude! Sad to said that.. :(  
After having our lunch at Levain, we proceed to the next place which located at Genting Klang(I got no idea where is the place actually LOL). But the place was nice and it consists of ALOOOOOT of different type of board games! We chilled, played and chit-chatting for around 2 hours then we drive back to Desa Park City for our dinner :) Ramen & Dim Sum LOL.. Delicious :) That's all for typing and now some pichasss.. 


Let's check! Outlook of the Day :)
Pink chiffon shirt from Times Square
Chiffon pants from Kitschen
Bag from Tee-Too 
Shoes from Times Square
Today add a Milisha watch(My baby bought it for me) Love it


The carssssss... OMG! So many peopleeeee.. and its around 4pm in the evening


The table that we got :)

My Ladies :)



Our lunchiiieeeee... 

Ok! So we are very hungry... -.- LOL

Edit this picture to look more brighter :) 
Meingie, Charlotte, Baoly, Me, Faye & Tzeyen

From LOMO camera <3 Spot me ??

Family Board Game

The board Game @.@

The Ladies

Faye is very pretty :) and she is very tall :(

The craziest! Baoly.. Haha

A very soft and gentle girl :) Charlotte



Our dinner at Restaurant One Noodle at Desa Park City



The foods that we ordered! Nice and delicious! 

Ok, that's all for today.. Thanks for Charlotte fetching me up and down today :) Goodnight people, see you all on the next post =P 

2 comments:

  1. can i know ur necklace is bought from kitschen which outlet?

    ReplyDelete