Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July First Post~

Sorry that I almost 1 week didn't blogged...
Because I got nothing much to blogged :'(
Sorry that my life is boring LOL
Now I tried my best to involved many different 'LIFE' so that I got something to Blog!


I always been kidnapped inside the aircraft
so I got no time no space for me to know more people..
Pilots, Flight Attendants, Pilots, Flight Attendants.... Boring! LOL
I want to change my life!! That's what my FB status is.. 
I want to know more people, make my life different :)


Now is JULY 2012.. 
New month new aim.. I want to slim down because I'm too fat LOL
Don't look at my photos! It's different hahaha
Oooopps... too much nonsense in this post... Sorry! 
Just nonsense.. haih.. I don't know what I'm talking about :(


Photos of the DAY~


Sista outing day to Sunway Pyramid

With spec better or without ? I prefer with spec.. Look innocent HOHO

Look of the day by US :) My shirt from Uniqlo



No comments:

Post a Comment