Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Breakfast at LAVEIN K.L ♥

Sorry guys I already removed the CHATBOX in my Blog 
beacuse I found out that alot of Stupid and Nonsense people keep advertise in my CHATBOX
I get pissed and I removed it finally...
Sorry guys, if you want to ask me or tell me anything ? Please comment OK ? 


Today I'm gonna blog about my breakfast yesterday :)
Yesterday me, Tiffany, Thera & Peggy decided to go to LAVEIN and had our breakfast
I never been there before so they wanted to bring me go 
We wake up very early at 8.00am to get ourselves prepared. LOL
I'm so sleepy~ haha


It's a very nice place for breakfast~ The environment, the songs, the foods
I feel like I'm in Europe country LOL~ So romantic and due to weekdays so there not much people.. 
Time for some pichas... :)


Tiffany

Thera

ME! Top jacket from TAOBAO
ignore my sleepy face please =.=

We are here!

The menu 

The tasty bread that you can take and having there :)
Smells good and taste good too!

So many choices that you can take!

Of course the desserts too~ Macaroons & Cakes... 

Ours~

Egg mayo crossaint sandwich


Ham Omelette with salad :)

I'm look so fair in this photo LOL




Let's eat!

and PHONE! LOL busy-ing on posting pictures into Instagram & Facebook =P

Apple juice & Orange juice

Earl-grey Tea

Sorry for the dirty mirror =.=

That's all people... BYE!

6 comments:

  1. 可以给我你那外套的淘宝网址吗? 谢谢 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=1103Y1He.3-4G1MB.h-2sg4SJ&id=13959032100&_u=goa81i20ee9
      我的是这款,只是字母不一样~

      Delete