Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Heavy MakeUp~

Girls, this is not a tutorial... 
I know I'm not good in Make Up so This is not a TUTORIAL ok ?
Just some simple pictures to show how I'm making up~
Because some people asked me to showed them how I did my make up
so today I'm gonna show my HEAVY make up and usually I make it for Wedding Dinner or Clubbing.
But if you like this Make Up, you may make it for Shopping too~ I did it once :)
I won't type much, so girls just enjoy the picture ok ?? =P


First, you need contact lens.. Any colour but make sure it suits you.. I'm using PINK this time :)

After contact lens, I will did my double eyelid which I'm using the biggest size of eyelid tape from SASA
If you already have double eyelid, may use the tape and stick on your double eyelid line(above the circle part) so your double eyelid will be more obvious.. :) 

For BASE part, I'm using this (TEN SECONDS) which you may find it at SASA. It provides SPF, colour corrects, brightness and help smooth line~ If your skin very smooth then you apply this only will do 

Just apply according to your face shape.. I'm only apply these amount~

After applied the Base, I use this REVLON compact powder which you may find it everywhere

I have some pimple scars on my face, so I'm using this concealar from CANDY DOLL~ You may find it at SASA too

This is my face after Contact lens, eyelid tape, base, compact powder and also concealar~ Look like grandmother, PLEASE ignore my hair and shirt LOL

For the eyebrow, I'm using these: Maybelline eyebrow powder, KISS ME eyebrow pencil #03 Light Brown and Maybelline Dark Brown eyebrow pencil

My eyebrow I separate into 2 parts: Front & Back. Front part I'm using KISS ME eyebrow pencil to draw
For your information, I'm drawing thick eyebrow :) 

This is the front part that I've done, you may get a shape like this~ 

The Back part I'm using the Maybelline eyebrow pencil to draw a triangle shape to get my eyebrow tail

After that using the Maybelline eyebrow powder to blend it between the Front and Back part of my eyebrow to make it looks balance~

I'm using this KATE eyebrow mascara to dye my eyebrow into light brown colour 

It's DONE! My eyebrow~

I'm using this, KATE eyeshadow

Make sure you have these colours :) Pearl white, Light Gold, Light Brown and Dark Brown
1. Apply pearl white onto your whole eye area 
2. Apply light gold to only until your double eyelid part
3. Light Brown to the Front part of your eyelid and Dark Brown to the back part of your eyelid


Step 2


Step 3

Steps done :)

For the eyeliner, I'm using HEAVY ROTATION and you may get it at SASA too

Draw your upper eyeliner and also your downliner
Remember to fill up the spaces between your eyelashes

And you will get a result like this

Then I'm using the HEAVY ROTATION pencil eyeliner

I fill in the space for my inner downliner

And now my eyes are done

Maybelline Mascara

Put your fake eyelashes then apply mascara so the real lashes will stick with the fake lashes and it will looks more natural

Don't forget to apply mascara for down lashes too :) It will make your eyes looks bigger

My blusher~

BLUSH your cheek!

And now the make up is DONE.. This is my Heavy Make Up

Put on my dress and curl my hair.. Now heading to My baby's sister wedding dinner :D

7 comments:

  1. nice make up.. thx 4 sharing :) gambateh ^^

    ReplyDelete