Monday, June 18, 2012

Congratulations to Baby's sister and husband :)

10th of June is my baby's sister, Sevanna & her husband, Charles wedding~
Finally they are married :) feel so happy for them
My whole family were invited to their wedding 
The wedding was held at SS2 Oriental Bouquet, Petaling Jaya
You guys went there before ? 

We reach there around 7.10pm :)
The place is beautiful and very 'high class' LOL
The dinner started at 8.30pm
I saw Sevanna and her husband, she was so pretty with the wedding gawn
when she walked in with her husband..
WOW! And the foods are so damn yummy! 
Its not like those normal dishes from the Restaurants or Hotels.. It was special and well-prepared.. You guys should try it :)

Sevenna & Charles, the wife & husband :)

百年好合 :D

What is Thera doing.. ? =.=

My parents & my grandparents.. Heartsss them

Me & My baby <3

Meet my colleague, Stephanie that day too :) She is Sevenna college's friend

Baby's 兄弟



Do you guys spot 'anyone' behind ? haha~


Tiffany's look of the day

My look of the day
Dress: Kitschen
Bag: Carlo Rino
Shoes: Charles & Keith

Thera's look of the day

Ting's look of the day

3 comments: