Sunday, June 10, 2012

My NewHairstyle... ♥♥♥

Wanted to change my hairstyle so badly since long long time ago 
BUT... I'm lazy :( LOL 
My hair was tooooo long till I feel so heavy and messy~
My hair roots growing more and more until I cant take it anymore... 
Actually didn't plan to go do my hairstyle today because I got to attend a party at night...
I want to CUT, DYE, WASH & TREATMENT.. and I know will take at least 5hrs to finished
the whole progress~
So I want to do it on weekdays not weekends 

There's a saloon at Sunway Giza Mall.. My friend introduced to me
'VANITY HAIRVEN' saloon~
She told me the prices are reasonable and they know what hairstyle you want to do~
So Me, Thera and Tiffany decided to go to the saloon and asked about the prices cause we planned to make appointment and do our hair on next Monday.
When we reached there, The lady boss told me that she can finished my hair in only 3hrs time.. 
So ? I'm ok with it! 
At least I still can rush back and make up myself for the party~ 

And! Guess what! They really can do that!! It's only 3hrs time! and it's DONE! COOL!
Now... I love my hairstyle!! I got a Dip-Dye hair.. Dark purple on top and light purple for my tails.. 

Vanity HAIRven~ Sunway Giza Mall 2nd Floor

My hair! So messy and heavy and the ugly roots... OMG!

In the process of Dip-Dyeing~

The result! Actually this photo captured by my camera with flash.. because under the yellow light I can't see the colour~

This photo is more clear to showed my dip-dye colour~

Hair Done! My hair now is abit shorter~

Thera's style to the party~

Tiffany's style.. (Simple and nice)

Style of the day to the party~ I really love my Tee-Too bag cause it matched every clothes that I'm wear
Pink top from Cotton-On

Love this shoes so much! From Times Square 5th Floor 'SHOEZ OBSESSION'

Make Up of the day.. Light make up with only mascara and eyeliner~ First time I try PINK colour contact lens :) Looks great~

Before and After! Finally I change my hairstyle.. Is it nice ?? 

Can't believe that my eyelashes were so long~ HAHA~ Goodnight people!

1 comment: