Sunday, June 27, 2010

Boring

Im gonna start my blog with english today
wahaha...
dunno why, juz feel like wanna write in english
I hope more ppl can read my blog, thats it
Life... is getting boring and boring
everyday working working working
NO MONEY NO HONEY!!!
I like this sentence...
Everything money
Everywhere money
Feel so dumb aredy...

Today juz a simple day
juz hav some make up and dress up myself
goin out with my BABY :) muacksss
Imma simple and mature(old actually) lady today
WHY!!!
I cant believe Im aredy 20 years old
wuwuwu...



Gonna go 1U and watch movie with my BABY's frens
<'KNIGHT AND DAY' by TOM CRUISE> at 5.15pm
but we reach 1U at 3 something
so we hav a walk and window shopping...
I go to SKIN FOOD and buy a make-up remover
its not bad actually...
quite good quality ^^

Then we continue our window shopping
bcoz both of us hav no more money aredy
hehehe~~
then we go to A&W and hav some drinks
quite miss the ROOT BEER actually...
but.... the quality in A&W is getting bad :( hmmp
the ROOT BEER is not nice at all...

FINALLY...
the movie is VERY DAMN NICE
I loooooove it very much!!
TOM CRUISE is damn handsome!!
OMG... I guess I started fall in love with mature man haha
then we hav a dinner together...
AND!!!

tomolo I hav to work again!!! ARRGH
HATE IT!!! :(

1 comment: