Wednesday, May 28, 2014

OSAKA Part 1 @ Fushimi Inari Shrine

 
My Osaka trip was another last minute trip again LOL! This time I bring my mum with me, only 2 of us... some people asked why last minute trip to Osaka ? Not Bangkok ? Not any other place ? Actually I was planning to go to Taipei again and bring my mum along... But I just went to Taipei on January and I got free tickets to AirAsiaX routes so why not ? Heard from one of my crew went to Osaka with her mum and didn't spend that much money compared to TOKYO. So I decided to go to Osaka. I planned the whole trip~ The flight tickets, the hotels, the routes, the places :) I am so satisfied with my planning this time because we manage to go aloooooooooot nice and pretty places within 5 days! And of course, we need foot massage after came back from Osaka LOL...
 
Basically our trip was 2 days staying in Kyoto because Kyoto got alot nice 'shrine'(Japan temple) so we decided to stay in Kyoto then another 3 days in Osaka. The only bad point in this trip was we need to bring 2 huge luggage to take subways LOL... It's tiring and thumbs up to my mum.. She really can walked and enjoyed the whole trip :) Good job MUMMY!
 
Today gonna blog one of the famous shrine in Kyoto - Fushimi Inari Shrine. It was a very very nice and pretty shrine OMG! And I do really hope to learn how they pray cause we don't know anything, most of the time we just stand aside and see how they prayed LOL... Too bad!
 
How to get there ?
From Kyoto Station take Subway Karasuma Line to Karasuma-oike, then take Subway Tozai Line to Sanjokeihan, walk 5 minutes to Sanjo then take Keihan Line to Fushimi-Inari
 
Before enter Fushimi Inari Shrine, will pass through a street :)
 
 
 
It's here!
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is how they drink the 'wishing' water ? hahaha~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Praying for good studying
 
 
 
 
 
 
What so famous in Fushimi-Inari Shrine is because of all these pillars they built day by day, they record the date they built on the pillars...  
 
 
 
A lot .... behind LOL...
 
 
 
 
 
 
FYI, I brought 2 cameras on this trip.. My baby SONY and my baby CASIO LOL... hahaha~
 
Of course not forgetting to tried their street snacks :)
 
 
 
Hope you guys enjoy the photos and see ya next post :)
 
 
 

3 comments: