Saturday, May 10, 2014

A Day at MyeongDong @ Seoul, KOREA

While waiting for my lunch BIBIMBAP before going out to MyeongDong... (Hungry Girl)
 
I'm back to blog... But I know soon I will break the promise again cause I am so busy nowadays LOL... hahaha~ Well, I'm planning another last minute trip again, but this time with my mum to OSAKA Japan on 18th May. So it's very hard for me to save money T.T (cry) Okaay, back to this topic. Actually this time I consider very lucky because this flight to Seoul is long stay... We got 1 and half day in Seoul so we decided go to MyeongDong, the famous shopping place in Seoul, Korea.
 
Finally Hungry girl is happy now because the BIBIMBAP is here... Yum Yum
 
The first thing I saw when we reach MyeongDong... :)
The weather is so nice here, around 18 degree
 
I wonder why Malaysia do not have these kind of streets... I've been to Japan, Australia and alot places do have these streets selling those branded stuffs or things... LOL
 
I saw StyleNanda but I didn't go :(
 
 
 
 
 
One more best thing about MyeongDong is a loooooot street foodss.... HMMMM
 
 
 
 
The fish cake, their soup so sweet
 
Chocolate strawberries
 
Pastel colour cotton candy so cute
 
Fried Shrimp
 
This one is best best... BBQ chicken stick then you can apply the sauce yourself
 
 
 
The chicken stick so nice... OMG
 
And I saw this too... Kang Hu Dong's fried chicken restaurant :)
 
Selfie with this pinky girl, but pity her head LOL
 
The very nice banana milk in Korea... But for me is quite sweet larrr...
 
 
Pororo biscuits :)
 
 
I really love Korea so much... When I reach Korea, I forgot about diet and money LOL... No matter how expensive the foods are, I don't mind paying and eat... No matter how full am I, I don't mind keep eating LOL... Why I'm not born in Korea... Hahahaha~ Okaayy, in my dream... Goodnight~

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful place in asia! Lol you go out alone hahaha

    ReplyDelete